Best Jordan Release of 2010!

I'll say the Motorsports VI. I would say the CG XI but they only look good. They'll be feeling like crap about a month from now.

I'll say the Motorsports VI. I would say the CG XI but they only look good. They'll be feeling like crap about a month from now.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

^^^ CG 11's should of been anything but #1, IMO

Overall I dont see anything except the CG 11's being number 1. In terms of sales, hype and quality sneaker.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

^^^ CG 11's should of been anything but #1, IMO

Overall I dont see anything except the CG 11's being number 1. In terms of sales, hype and quality sneaker.

Hah! After all the pages and pages of complaining and whining in the Infrared Pack thread, lo and behold, they've been voted 2nd and would be first if not for the default winning of an AJXI model.

Hah! After all the pages and pages of complaining and whining in the Infrared Pack thread, lo and behold, they've been voted 2nd and would be first if not for the default winning of an AJXI model.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Infrared VI's IMO

black only

EXACTLY !!!!
The white ones were sub-par, even still I voted for this package because the black ones are PERFECT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Infrared VI's IMO

black only

EXACTLY !!!!
The white ones were sub-par, even still I voted for this package because the black ones are PERFECT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my favorite was the white/black 9's.. but they werent on the list so the flint 13's got my vote..
pimp.gif

my favorite was the white/black 9's.. but they werent on the list so the flint 13's got my vote..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by glo1980

I honestly think the Motorsport VI's were the best release in 2010.

should recieve my pair on wed
smokin.gif
still need the Red Candy Pack II's, Doernbecher III's, BIN VII's Black v. red vi & IX black/charcoal

Back
Top Bottom