Best Jordan Release of 2010!

The AJ6 Infrared Pack.
Despite the preceding drama, I waited along time for a White/Infrared re-release.
Longer than any other retro this year, beside the AJKO, which I got too.

The AJ6 Infrared Pack.
Despite the preceding drama, I waited along time for a White/Infrared re-release.
Longer than any other retro this year, beside the AJKO, which I got too.

Cool Greys
pimp.gif

Went with the MS VI's. Great quality. Pretty limited. Beautiful shoe.

Could have easily went with the Infrared Pack or CG XI's.

Went with the MS VI's. Great quality. Pretty limited. Beautiful shoe.

Could have easily went with the Infrared Pack or CG XI's.

Im going with the CG, since I never had the original (retro+) release of that shoe. But I was a fan of the XIIIs, MS VI (though I wouldn't buy them) this year. Thought the Oreo VI were a sleeper shoe and wasn't impressed with the BIN releases. Sorry guys.

Im going with the CG, since I never had the original (retro+) release of that shoe. But I was a fan of the XIIIs, MS VI (though I wouldn't buy them) this year. Thought the Oreo VI were a sleeper shoe and wasn't impressed with the BIN releases. Sorry guys.

it was a great year and next year is only better which proves the point that JB must think the world is gunna end in 2012 so they are releasing every piece of heat they have lol

it was a great year and next year is only better which proves the point that JB must think the world is gunna end in 2012 so they are releasing every piece of heat they have lol

Back
Top Bottom