Best of Ocho Cinco

Am I late? I'm late. his girl though
nerd.gif

Out of any professional athlete, I would choose Chad Johnson to play with out of anyone.

Edit: My bad, Ochocinco

laugh.gif
Chad is that dude.

Chad Ochocinco (OGOchoCinco) to Fabian Washington (FABEWASH31): "bruh you in trouble Sunday, you gone kiss da baby, this ain't a threat it's apromise. I'm shutting the front door on you!!!!!"
Washington: "trust me home boy it's going down. Believe dat"
Ochocinco: "don't do that, don't talk back son, know yo competition son, this ain't madden, you really hit to see me"
Ochocinco: "tell Vivica Foxworth he better just sit this game out!!!"
Washington: "this water running up hill. Str8 pressure"
Ochocinco: "huh!!! Shut the front door!! You betta pray you got help every down, watch the clevland film, 2 man every down<-[expletive]!!!"
Washington: "really if u watched the film u can c I had no help. But good night it's past my bed time"
Ochocinco: "bed time, you ain't gonna be able to rest, cmon son, have a dream like Martin Luther king son you will get embarassed Sunday"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

laugh.gif
Chad is that dude.

Chad Ochocinco (OGOchoCinco) to Fabian Washington (FABEWASH31): "bruh you in trouble Sunday, you gone kiss da baby, this ain't a threat it's a promise. I'm shutting the front door on you!!!!!"
Washington: "trust me home boy it's going down. Believe dat"
Ochocinco: "don't do that, don't talk back son, know yo competition son, this ain't madden, you really hit to see me"
Ochocinco: "tell Vivica Foxworth he better just sit this game out!!!"
Washington: "this water running up hill. Str8 pressure"
Ochocinco: "huh!!! Shut the front door!! You betta pray you got help every down, watch the clevland film, 2 man every down<-[expletive]!!!"
Washington: "really if u watched the film u can c I had no help. But good night it's past my bed time"
Ochocinco: "bed time, you ain't gonna be able to rest, cmon son, have a dream like Martin Luther king son you will get embarassed Sunday"

pimp.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom