Best pick up line VOL of my life

Atta boy
pimp.gif

so i was walking back to my room after grabbing some chick-fil-a from the student center and  i see a beauty i can only describe as big (.) (.) and big asswellyouknow sauntering in a short sun dress, now with my hands full with the food and the drink i begin to think of what to say to her, and just as i begin to talk my self out of it i think of this gold. "excuse can you help me out i need my phone" "yeah sure" (thank GOD i wasnt wearing my tight jeans) she reaches into my pocket and gets my phone (felt good) she begins to think about what to do with it since my hands are full (i can tell by the look on her face) "now press the unlock key and the dial your number" (she smiles and obliges")
BEST CHICK-FIL-A OF MY DAMN LIFE

oh yeah when she put the phone back in she semi caught a feel(which is good)

Why do yall just assume that man is lying? As if it is some sort of out of reach tale?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

My man. That's some good work right there man.

How were those ( . )( . )'s looking?
you could see em about to drop out if i didnt fap this morning i would of dropped my food, also no ducktales its college you just gotta have the will to do something outta the norm

Omg, no way! I did this to last week.

Except I told her my ball's were itchy!

Originally Posted by bud dink

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

My man. That's some good work right there man.

How were those ( . )( . )'s looking?
you could see em about to drop out if i didnt fap this morning i would of dropped my food, also no ducktales its college you just gotta have the will to do something outta the norm
word...i play the grenade game man and just drop bombs left n right, girls makin ya wait usually have nothing else to offer on the table

It's really not that big of a reach. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Good job

Why would OP lie and if he was lying he would've made the story a lot more interesting on some she came back to my dorm tip.
Props OP. You hit it on the head when you said its college. All you have to do is think out the box and you get the box.

Back
Top Bottom