Best place to sell textbooks?

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
Got 2 textbooks I need to sell. What's the best place to get the most profit out of them, online or offline? Both are brand new.

Got 2 textbooks I need to sell. What's the best place to get the most profit out of them, online or offline? Both are brand new.

Check out the Amazon Trade-In value. I get really good prices from there and they issue an Amazon.com gift card good for anything.

Check out the Amazon Trade-In value. I get really good prices from there and they issue an Amazon.com gift card good for anything.

If they're edition is still used: local craigslist. I'd wait until closer to the semester starting though.

If they're edition is still used: local craigslist. I'd wait until closer to the semester starting though.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

The amount you get back, in comparison to what you originally paid is gonna have you knowing what losing's like.
I was itching to use that line, but...
dwyane-wade-pump-fake-h.gif

Originally Posted by AIRCARTMAN

Through this, I'm getting about what I paid for mine.
Thanks!

Through this, I'm getting about what I paid for mine.
Thanks!

The amount you get back, in comparison to what you originally paid is gonna have you knowing what losing's like.

I just checked a book I have left over. I was offered $3.15 for an algebra textbook
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I just checked a book I have left over. I was offered $3.15 for an algebra textbook
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

roll.gif
roll.gif

Gonna look for all used books this semester.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

roll.gif
roll.gif

Gonna look for all used books this semester.

amazon. also, when next semester rolls up and they are using the same textbook, go outside the classroom and sell that book for a lower price than what the bookstore or online is. somebody is willing to buy it.

amazon. also, when next semester rolls up and they are using the same textbook, go outside the classroom and sell that book for a lower price than what the bookstore or online is. somebody is willing to buy it.

In My first semester of college I spent $350+ on books and got about $100 back from amazon's textbook buyback. Biggest L since Pinky trying to rap.

In My first semester of college I spent $350+ on books and got about $100 back from amazon's textbook buyback. Biggest L since Pinky trying to rap.

Back
Top Bottom