Best season of The Real World?

Whichever one that had Greg in it
laugh.gif

Hawaii, Miami, Chicago, las Vegas, and og new orleans....Boston was cool too...forgot the black dude name but he was a real dude

Didnt know they had old season there. I'm gonna have to go back and watch a few. New Orleans was
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
tho.

I remember watching real world when I was like 9 with my mom and sister every week haha

Hawaii , the first Las Vegas and Chicago..If i remember correctly 9/11 happened during the chicago season and they all sat together and watched the news on tv...right?

OH lets not for get Jaime Chung was produced from Real world, shes so sexy....
that was Brads season.. I liked that one also

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Real World: New Orleans

"Come on, be my baby tonight."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

How could I forget that.  Classic moment in Real World history
laugh.gif
roll.gif
.  I'm misremembering, he performed the song for a news show right?  Or what the reason he broke out the song?...

I was more into Road Rules than Real World growing up...

But 'Back To New York' and Las Vegas >>>> *

200903_Melissa-howard-baby.jpg

coral-smith-fresh-meat.jpg

images

Still have want.
pimp.gif

real-world-cancun-joey-fired.JPG

Da Gawd
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Hawaii with Teck and Ruthie, New Orleans with that loser David and Melissa and the mormon Julie, Cancun is SLEPT on with Joey and the lesbian Aanya and how she called CJ's penis a lil piglet everybody wanted to fight her but Joey ended up smashing on the last episode
eek.gif
(LOW KEY THE BEST SEASON in a long time
roll.gif
).

All of this.

"Come on be my baby tonight"
roll.gif
roll.gif

OG NY, seattle, hawaii, key west with cynthia, New Orleans with Dave, San Fran RIP Pedro, San Diego word to Brad being in jail. Vegas for the hot ladies. The funny part about seattle was when stephen hit that chick for calling him gay he eventually came out of the closet a few years back.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

real-world-cancun-joey-fired.JPG

Da Gawd
pimp.gif

A part of me feels like that was a premeditated TAKE DOWN b/c IT WAS JUST THAT smoove and he may have still been bitter and he seems like the type to play nice and then bite last minute like a snake. 
eek.gif
Joey was on some #creeplife !!#! the way he snuck under the covers with the two chicks and to be honest being nice got him $$$ from an adversary who was trying to slice him up not 3 episodes earlier.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Cancun is SLEPT on with Joey and the lesbian Aanya and how she called CJ's penis a lil piglet everybody wanted to fight her but Joey ended up smashing on the last episode
eek.gif
(LOW KEY THE BEST SEASON in a long time
roll.gif
).

When we went to south padre we ran into the dude that got kicked out of the hotel. I'm pretty sure he's gay. They were advertising that the cancun cast was gonna be there. Went to the club for the sole purpose of getting at ayiiia. Our table happens to be next to dudes and at one point while we crossed paths, dude leans in and says "great eyes". I didn't recognize him at first (thought he was some random gay dude), but then one of the girls with us says "he's from the real world".

Back
Top Bottom