Best Shoes To Ball In

This is a bad post, its all about the player. Are you flat foot or have a high arc? Do you need alot of impact cushioning or do you need a super responsive shoe for quickness. Every basketball shoe has is own ++'s. This is why nike has different cushioning systems. Lets look at 2 great ball players. Kobe: Kobe's new shoes use a air zoom because of how he moves on the court, he not really heavy and doesnt need alot of cushioning. Now look at Lebron: He's very heavy and when he jumps he needs the best support on his landing hence he has a 360 max air.

Its all about the baller, and what so is great for you. Its like test driving a car to find which fits you best. Best place to start is signature shoes if you have no ideal in what you want.

gotta have on these on the court

jordan xii taxi
jordan xi anniversary and cool grey
any jordan xiii
lebron 8 any
olympic kobe 2
eggplant hyperdunk 2k8
jordan vii dmp white

Originally Posted by CrunchTyme

Nike Carnivores Hands Down...
not even close. These are terrible
roll.gif

My top 5...

1. Foamposites after the painful break in period
2. Jordan XVII
3. Shox VC III
4. Ultraflight
5. Lebron VIII

Originally Posted by J2Legend

That is like asking "What car is best?"
That's kind of a vague question. 

Indoor/Outdoor? low/high? big player/small player? price range maybe?
yeah post #2 told us this.  Indoor i really loved my hyperdunks, i took them outside and they were done after a couples days of good runs.  Outdoor i've heard really good things about the XII's.

are you asking bout the best shoes to ball in EVER? if yes, then my answer would have to be:

and i mean EVER.
smile.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by CHECHE GATES

reebok iverson question mids

never wore the shoe.  whats so good about it? dont like the looks so never bought it. i am a big iverson fan tho

imo, the best balling shoes I ever owned has been the Lebron 20-5-5. I'm on my 3rd pair. Best traction I've ever experienced on some bbal kicks

ive been playing in my jordan 9.5s for a few years now. pretty worn out now but they gave me some of the best games ive ever had

I usually don't like Adidas, but their TS Lightspeed kicks back in like 2008 were real great on the court, but honestly my favorite basketball shoe ever (performance-wise) of course is Kobe VI. After breaking them in they are literally the comfiest shoes ever.

Back
Top Bottom