Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Finale could've shown Jimmy doing something Saulish instead of just saying 'Eh, maybe I should...' but I liked it

Dudes are funny. Each season is like a chapter of a book. Does each chapter of a book have a climax or cliffhanger at the end of it?

Let them develop the character and WHY he became Saul. The pinky ring is obviously his power ring that keeps him in the vein him and Marco lived in. He donned it last night for the first time. Dude just took his friend's scumbagginess and added it to his own in a sort of Firestorm, two dudes occupying one body kind of way.

When he went to take that meeting, it was his homie Marco reaching out in spirit saying, the square life ain't us Jimmy. Let that man cook. Y'all are tripping. Watching those dudes con all of those marks was pure gold.

Dudes are funny. Each season is like a chapter of a book. Does each chapter of a book have a climax or cliffhanger at the end of it?

Let them develop the character and WHY he became Saul. The pinky ring is obviously his power ring that keeps him in the vein him and Marco lived in. He donned it last night for the first time. Dude just took his friend's scumbagginess and added it to his own in a sort of Firestorm, two dudes occupying one body kind of way.
When he went to take that meeting, it was his homie Marco reaching out in spirit saying, the square life ain't us Jimmy. Let that man cook. Y'all are tripping. Watching those dudes con all of those marks was pure gold.

View media item 1468919

Last edited:
Yeah, some of you guys are trippin. The last ep was solid. Set the foundation for the rest of the next season and beyond. Not every season ender has to be amazing. Those saying that you're done with the show now, I'll catch y'all next season when you crawl right back.

FACTS

If it wasn't for the meltdown at bingo the hustling scenes and con montage would've been the best thing about the finale.
We really gotta wait an entire year for Season 2 though?
I can only hope from now on they extend the season length 2 or 3 eps to make it a 13 ep season.

I just really feel like there shouldn't be a one year wait until the next season for this show. It's not nearly established enough to do something like that. Season 2 should start around September or so.

Him doing something 100% "Saulish" would've been out of place.

He spent the entire season trying to be on the straight and narrow and was just fighting for a bunch of elderly clients. Him just turning full heel and doing BB type stuff would've been too drastic.

At least conspiring to do it. Give me a cliffhanger, something to think about.

I just see now that he's regretting being straight and returning the money. It didn't leave me with a huge feeling of suspense that has me dying to find out what happens.

I loved the episode, don't get me wrong, I just wish they gave us something else to bite on.

Chicago sunroof...

:rofl:

What makes it 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x even :lol: is that I typed in Chicago... And sunroof came up in my autocomplete :lol:...

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom