Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

this was probably covered earlier in the thread but, for those who ordered the initial kobe-esque looking shoe that surfaced, were you notified that those would not be shipping out and given an option to either back out or go through with the brand black iteration?

itd be pretty wack of them to assume buyers would be ok with a complete swap of models with out being notified.

this was probably covered earlier in the thread but, for those who ordered the initial kobe-esque looking shoe that surfaced, were you notified that those would not be shipping out and given an option to either back out or go through with the brand black iteration?

itd be pretty wack of them to assume buyers would be ok with a complete swap of models with out being notified.

Yes they were notified that if they didn't want the new model that they would be refunded their money.

It'd be funny if it was true. They dislike the shoe and Lavar for a reason...

Agreed. Plenty of Nike shoes, adidas, etc...have defects similar to this. The whole “words peeling off” was present on the Mamba Day Kobe 11’s...and those were considered a quality celebratory shoe. Not to mention the midsole paint crack nightmare in the mid-late 2000’s. And the actual fit of models being extremely tight (lebron 9’s), forcing people to size up, or shoes being too big (some retro J’s)...

These issues aren’t exclusive to BBB.

you could not pay me to wear ball bags shoes.. rather walk around with socks on... mister ball bag is a joke and not a fan of his sons game

you could not pay me to wear ball bags shoes.. rather walk around with socks on... mister ball bag is a joke and not a fan of his sons game
Then there really isn't a point for you to be in this thread then right?

I guess his greatest joke is turning a company that was unknown roughly a year ago into a company with a net woth if 13 million....so are you the only one that gets the joke or doesn't get the joke ? Lol

And you are who???? I will post and say what I want in any thread. As long as it goes by the rules of the board..

The way the plastic part creases when he takes a step in that IG vid is a big no-no to me. That crease will turn into a rip in no time.

Otherwise the guy is obviously exaggerating, but it's not hard to hate on a brandblack shoe that's marked up 500%

The way the plastic part creases when he takes a step in that IG vid is a big no-no to me. That crease will turn into a rip in no time.

Otherwise the guy is obviously exaggerating, but it's not hard to hate on a brandblack shoe that's marked up 500%

But also he’s a size 10.5, ordered a 10.5, and they sent him a 13...i’d wanna see an actual review

The shoe is based on the Brandblack Rare Metal, that's a good basketball shoe. If they want to criticize the shoe saying it's not worth $500 they're right. But to criticize it saying it's not a good basketball shoe isn't correct.

The shoe is based on the Brandblack Rare Metal, that's a good basketball shoe. If they want to criticize the shoe saying it's not worth $500 they're right. But to criticize it saying it's not a good basketball shoe isn't correct.

Rare Metal doesn't have that big plastic panel on the sides of the shoes tho

Back
Top Bottom