BIN 23 Premio 9s BROKEN***

I wonder if the owner of that shoe was pulling so hard on it trying to get it on that it caused it to rip. What do you expect? Even a perfect piece of gold will break if you slam it on the floor. Duh.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I wonder if the owner of that shoe was pulling so hard on it trying to get it on that it caused it to rip. What do you expect? Even a perfect piece of gold will break if you slam it on the floor. Duh.

exactly

actually my homie already had his foot in the shoe and was trying to give it a more comfortable fit when he pulled without force on the ankle loop and it ripped. simple as that. you can clearly see in the pick that the stitching unraveled. i didn't run into that issue with mine but you never know. product defects and or poor stitching has nothing to do with the quality materials placed on a shoe. no shoe is impervious to imperfection nor should anyone assume that just because they paid premium (smh) prices for a jb product that every single shoe made regardless of the numbers will be flawless. unfortunate situation that hopefully won't repeat itself often as this premio jb line continues.....

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Just take them to your local cobbler or shoe repair store.  They can stitch them right up for you. It may not look perfect, but at least you won't feel bad about losing you BIN IX's. 

I imagine they would charge you $7-$10 to fix them. 

This has happened to me in the past with lace loops (ie: AJ XIV) and it's a quick fix.  Just be sure they use matching thread to stitch it up. 

True. But not the point.

This "Premium" pair cost a good amount of coin. I'd except nothing less than perfection. For $300+ bucks online, I wouldn't expect something like that to happen. Then again, that's JB for you.

I've seen 09 Jams crack after a few wearings. I got a pair of 01s that are still in excellent wearing condition.

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Just take them to your local cobbler or shoe repair store.  They can stitch them right up for you. It may not look perfect, but at least you won't feel bad about losing you BIN IX's. 

I imagine they would charge you $7-$10 to fix them. 

This has happened to me in the past with lace loops (ie: AJ XIV) and it's a quick fix.  Just be sure they use matching thread to stitch it up. 

True. But not the point.

This "Premium" pair cost a good amount of coin. I'd except nothing less than perfection. For $300+ bucks online, I wouldn't expect something like that to happen. Then again, that's JB for you.

I've seen 09 Jams crack after a few wearings. I got a pair of 01s that are still in excellent wearing condition.

jb quality<>

frown.gif
I would literally sit and cry if that happened to me SMH !!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

exactly
regardless that pull tab is designed to be pulled on.  it shouldn't be breaking that soon.  especially when it has the word "premium" attached to it.

What was that Jordan said? "Everytime we make shoe, that's the best we can do".

Pathetic.

Well, I have a size 11 and struggled a bit to put them on at first but I didn't pull on the tab because common sense tells me that if I pull something too hard, it might break or rip! Regardless of how "premium" a product is supposed to be. COMMON SENSE.

Same thing happened to my pair. They fell from my grasp and I caught them and they ripped. SMH JB! You can tell where the heel tab wasn't stitched as far down as it should've been. My pair is a size 11. I'm getting mine fixed this weekend. I couldn't believe it and still can't believe it!
34ryh4i.jpg

Well, I have a size 11 and struggled a bit to put them on at first but I didn't pull on the tab because common sense tells me that if I pull something too hard, it might break or rip! Regardless of how "premium" a product is supposed to be. COMMON SENSE.

Common sense was what led to the invention of the heel tab. COMMON SENSE.

Back
Top Bottom