BIN 23 Premio 9s BROKEN***

I think us, the sneaker collector community as a whole, should try to get some type of answer or recognition for this type of quality on jays nowadays. not all of us have been able to get our hands on a pair of these bin 9's but I'm sure if we all stand behind him or sign a petition it could be some type of boycott or voice to yell back at the jb brand for all their hyped released, selective store choices, quality of sneaker, inflated/ridiculous price, etc. the stuff we all complain about on a daily basis. if everytime something like this happened and the entire sneaker community used it to be heard, maybe we would het some nice changes. would be nice if jb occasionally released a dope retro at half price every now and then just to say thank you, or to make up for this type of +##%**$@ quality. just an idea.

I'd be VERY pissed especially since everyone in my area that copped had to camp at HOH for a LONG time

Typical JB. It's been a while since I felt like I was getting what I payed for from them. I guess some learn the harder way
30t6p3b.gif

All that talk of dudes sayin "oh id rather spend more money on quality than a colorway (as we all knw the BINs were weak)"... smh "hype much"

I almost spent $400 for a pair of these... $@%$ that now.
laugh.gif

PREMIOWNED.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom