Birdman richest in the rap industry?

Well from the responses in this thread I'm taking that jay-z is richer than birdman just wanted to prove it to a friend thanks,and to those who said this was a stupid thread why even come in here? Lol ++*%%! females

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

N's is saying now like he's aint even in the discussion. Only person in the game to make more $ of actual record sales than Baby is Diddy. Only reason why 50 and Jay bread is longer is because their moguls, all those endorsements and business ventures.

You do realize that there isn't money to be made off record sales anymore?

What's your point? Not only are the sales I was talking about from back during raps most profitable time period but one of the only n's actually caking off sales today is under Birdman.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by cartune

latinplatinum69 wrote:

KingRamey wrote:

birdshhh having more money than jay thats funny
laugh.gif

roll.gif

hahaha you guys slay me

birdman?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Only down south stans like cartune believe that foolishness

laugh.gif
First off Im a Jay Z stan but since you ant to make it regional

While you East Coast @%%+%+ was trying to chase the�white man for a deal "Sign me massa I got flows" Calling the white man the devil in your rhymes and thinking you superior meanwhile waiting on them to sign your check.
roll.gif

MASTER P, LUKE CAMPBELL,�BIRDMAN, J.PRINCE, TED LUCAS WERE MAKING�MILLIONS INDEPENDENT AND THE LABELS CAME AFTER THEM.�NOT NO BAD BOY HOLD MY HAND CLIVE. THESE DUDES HAD LABELS WITH DISTRIBUTION DEALS

NOW TO PUT IT IN MORE PERSPECTIVE FOR YOU SLOW VISUAL�DUDES

WHILE JAY Z WAS DOING THIS

BIRDMAN WAS SIGNING 30 MILLION DOLLAR DEALS

you dead arguing with another man about another mans wealth
smh.gif
you a stan or a D rider which one?

I done seen you arguing with another man over there looks B

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

N's is saying now like he's aint even in the discussion. Only person in the game to make more $ of actual record sales than Baby is Diddy. Only reason why 50 and Jay bread is longer is because their moguls, all those endorsements and business ventures.

You do realize that there isn't money to be made off record sales anymore?

What's your point? Not only are the sales I was talking about from back during raps most profitable time period but one of the only n's actually caking off sales today is under Birdman.

EX:Last album to sell a Million in the first week after release

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhA5XcOSU5mUnAMjg7http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhA5XcOSU5mUnAMjg7 latinplatinum69 wrote:

KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif

hahaha you guys slay me

birdman?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

While you East Coast @%%+%+ was trying to chase the�white man for a deal "Sign me massa I got flows" Calling the white man the devil in your rhymes and thinking you superior meanwhile waiting on them to sign your check.
roll.gif

MASTER P, LUKE CAMPBELL,�BIRDMAN, J.PRINCE, TED LUCAS WERE MAKING�MILLIONS INDEPENDENT AND THE LABELS CAME AFTER THEM.�NOT NO BAD BOY HOLD MY HAND CLIVE. THESE DUDES HAD LABELS WITH DISTRIBUTION DEALS

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

cartune wrote:

O yea and he has an independent energy company while Jay is minority owner of the Nets.
Look at the article posted above you numbnuts. Bronald doesn't exist.

First off watch yo mouth

Second nobodys is talking about that Brussell company that he and his brother just started you dumb %*%# he been acknowledge that he invested in energy with some Middle Eastern oil tycoons a couple of years ago he came out of that deal ith 10 mil. Google it.

juvenile_ha_nt.jpg

These threads are always hilarious, the TRUE stans come runnin out with their panties in a bunch, and the Jay-Z ones are probably the worst.  On top of riding their favorite rappers D, they also pretend to know about finance and money
laugh.gif
.  Birdman has been making money since the late 80's, early 90s, was/is independent and certainly not paying taxes.  Him and Jay-Z are both 40 years old and Jay-Z broke out in 1996 and didnt blow up till later.  For anyone to think that Joe camel's money is soooooo much longer than Babys is
laugh.gif
.  Aside from Diddy and 50, Birdman and Jayz are a lot closer than youd like to think.

latinplatinum69 wrote:
Originally Posted by KingRamey

laugh.gif

roll.gif

hahaha you guys slay me

birdman?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

While you East Coast **$*#@ was trying to chase the�white man for a deal "Sign me massa I got flows" Calling the white man the devil in your rhymes and thinking you superior meanwhile waiting on them to sign your check.
roll.gif

So you're a Jigga stan good to know you admit being on somebody sack. But besides that everytime I see you in a music thread youre with ya chest puffed out extra sensitive defending durty souf rappers shawty. I could care less bout another mans finances unless it affects mine but you sound stupid so lemme play along.  First off nobodies knocking the south, the dudes you mentioned hustles was phenomenal and they get props for that. But stop foolin yourself thinking they was getting millions before they went mainstream cuz they werent. Second, that video was taken in 1994, Jay didn't even release his first album yet so cut it out. Baby was still cuttin his teeth as a wanna be exec at that time, he was nowhere near sniffin a million. Between 01 and 03 CM reached their peak of success selling 7 million records. Jay sold more than that with Hard Knock alone
laugh.gif
. Not to mention he got 204 milli in cash for Rocawear, and LEGITIMATE businesses in 40/40 and Gain Global Investments and countless endorsements. Birdman is getting it but hes not at Hovs level youngin.

latinplatinum69 wrote:

KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif

hahaha you guys slay me

birdman?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

explain to me how me arguing with a dirtbag has ANYTHING to do with a man arguing with another man about birdman havin more bread than jay-z ?
laugh.gif
ill wait

latinplatinum69 wrote:

KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif

hahaha you guys slay me

birdman?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif

explain to me how me arguing with a dirtbag has ANYTHING to do with a man arguing with another man about birdman havin more bread than jay-z ?
laugh.gif
ill wait

Its two different arugments...but I'd rather go back and forth over expenses than to argue over another man looks..but I see where Tune coming from..yall dudes acting like Baby is no where near Jay on the money level

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

This %%#%@ cartune stay with that chip on his shoulder. Let it all out "potna".

And Slim is the brains behind their longevity and continued success...don't let Baby's flamboyance fool you.

this

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

This %%#%@ cartune stay with that chip on his shoulder. Let it all out "potna".

And Slim is the brains behind their longevity and continued success...don't let Baby's flamboyance fool you.
this
I don't know about all that. Dude looks like he's half ******ed.

I've heard people argue about this before. I personally dont think Baby is the richest, i mean, wouldnt he be on Forbes list?

1. But stop foolin yourself thinking they was getting millions before they went mainstream cuz they werent. 2. Between 01 and 03 CM reached their peak of success selling 7 million records. Jay sold more than that with Hard Knock alone
laugh.gif
. Not to mention he got 204 milli in cash for Rocawear, and LEGITIMATE businesses in 40/40 and Gain Global Investments and countless endorsements. Birdman is getting it but hes not at Hovs level youngin.�
1. O they were.

2.Even if that was thier peak what dont you understand about owning 85% of your artist's royalties???

Every time Lil Wayne, B.G., Turk, Juve, Teena Marie, Hot Boyz, etc. to Nicki Minaj, Drake, the rest of Young Money and that rock and roll dude they signed thats big overseas DOES ANYTHING BIRDMAN SEES 85%

Everytime those same artists sales a cd Birdman gets 85%

Everytime those artist songs are played on the satelite radio, tv, movie or events 85%

Everytime those artists write for another artist he gets half 85%

Off of Lil Wayne alone he could have gotten:

10 million credits (thats radio play,movies, etc.+cd sales+shows+liscensing) 

X

Lets say his credit value is only $1 (which is most likely more)

X

85% royalties share

=

8.5 Mill A Quarter off of Lil Wayne alone...Thats 34 mill a year and most likely more because his credit value is most likely more than a $1 and his credits are most likely more because recently he's been the biggest thing in music.

So take that plus when "Bling Bling" was the hottest song "Back that !%% Up was the hottest song and anything thing else from Cash Money Big or Small Birdman and Slim saw 85% of that @#*%

Not to mention he gets ownerships of all masters you know that @#*% Jay had to buy back from Doug Morris a few months ago? 

End of the day Birdman's money is longer Jay might have a better year financially than Birdman butHis kids and his kids kids are beyond good.

The only thing that doesn't add up...is WHY THE HELL THIS STAR TATTOOED HOOD STAR NEVER HAS ANY PROOF?!

Why the hell would he NOT want to be on a top 10 list...lets be real yall...its just even MORE publicity...if i was getting it like that and i worked in an industry built on expanding my image and keeping my name in people's heads, I would do anything to gain publicity...including putting myself on top lists...c'mon man...ya'll aren't even believing what the hell ya'll are saying...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

The only thing that doesn't add up...is WHY THE HELL THIS STAR TATTOOED HOOD STAR NEVER HAS ANY PROOF?!

Why the hell would he NOT want to be on a top 10 list...lets be real yall...its just even MORE publicity...if i was getting it like that and i worked in an industry built on expanding my image and keeping my name in people's heads, I would do anything to gain publicity...including putting myself on top lists...c'mon man...ya'll aren't even believing what the hell ya'll are saying...
Originally Posted by lindenfinest

I've heard people argue about this before. I personally dont think Baby is the richest, i mean, wouldnt he be on Forbes list?

Come on man if you was getting it like they getting on and under the table would you want some magazine to know all of your revenue streams?

Think about this. The last dude on that Forbe's list made what 2mill? You think Birdman is seeing less than 2 mill a year? Dude is from the streets he stunts but he aint going to tell you how he got it. 

Royalty checks are tax deductible but thats why they keep a write off on the team. why u think they got dudes thats been there for years that will never ever get an album out? Write offs so them people wont know the move

lets say this talk about Dragonball head gettin 85% off of EVERYTHING is true....why on EARTH would artist continue to sign with them.

1. But stop foolin yourself thinking they was getting millions before they went mainstream cuz they werent. 2. Between 01 and 03 CM reached their peak of success selling 7 million records. Jay sold more than that with Hard Knock alone
laugh.gif
. Not to mention he got 204 milli in cash for Rocawear, and LEGITIMATE businesses in 40/40 and Gain Global Investments and countless endorsements. Birdman is getting it but hes not at Hovs level youngin.�
1. O they were.

2.Even if that was thier peak what dont you understand about owning 85% of your artist's royalties???

Every time Lil Wayne, B.G., Turk, Juve, Teena Marie, Hot Boyz, etc. to Nicki Minaj, Drake, the rest of Young Money and that rock and roll dude they signed thats big overseas DOES ANYTHING BIRDMAN SEES 85%

Everytime those same artists sales a cd Birdman gets 85%

Everytime those artist songs are played on the satelite radio, tv, movie or events 85%

Everytime those artists write for another artist he gets half 85%

Off of Lil Wayne alone he could have gotten:

10 million credits (thats radio play,movies, etc.+cd sales+shows+liscensing) 

X

Lets say his credit value is only $1 (which is most likely more)

X

85% royalties share

=

8.5 Mill A Quarter off of Lil Wayne alone...Thats 34 mill a year and most likely more because his credit value is most likely more than a $1 and his credits are most likely more because recently he's been the biggest thing in music.

So take that plus when "Bling Bling" was the hottest song "Back that !%% Up was the hottest song and anything thing else from Cash Money Big or Small Birdman and Slim saw 85% of that @#*%

Not to mention he gets ownerships of all masters you know that @#*% Jay had to buy back from Doug Morris a few months ago? 

End of the day Birdman's money is longer Jay might have a better year financially than Birdman butHis kids and his kids kids are beyond good.

Even if any of that is accurate,  you'd have to divide it by 2 and give Slim his cut.

ummm....baby has had a distribution deal since da mid 90's with universal......that means him and his company keep most of da profits

jay-z was STILL just a artist on def jam....while dame and biggs ran rocafella....

i maybe from NYC but i know baby was eating good way before jay-z and them was....

i mean c'mon...

http://www.youtube.com/v/cknX36Gurj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/cknX36Gurj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&

these dudes had one of da biggest grossing touring ever (cash money/Ruff ryders) when people STILL copped plenty of CDs...

he raped and ate off EVERYONE'S plate on cash money....you think he was paying manniefresh MARKET PRICE for his beats?

cashmoney has sold WAAAAAAAAAY more albums then rocafella records....

they tour MORE OFTEN then rocafella in they prime....

baby still has a OVERPOWERING distribution deal with universal....that dude baby you can tell don't front, he's got da same jewelry from almost 1/2 a decade ago..he's definitely

got as much as puff, jay-z, fifty....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ummm....baby has had a distribution deal since da mid 90's with universal......that means him and his company keep most of da profits

jay-z was STILL just a artist on def jam....while dame and biggs ran rocafella....

i maybe from NYC but i know baby was eating good way before jay-z and them was....

i mean c'mon...

http://www.youtube.com/v/cknX36Gurj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/cknX36Gurj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&

these dudes had one of da biggest grossing touring ever (cash money/Ruff ryders) when people STILL copped plenty of CDs...

he raped and ate off EVERYONE'S plate on cash money....you think he was paying manniefresh MARKET PRICE for his beats?

baby still has a OVERPOWERING distribution deal with universal....that dude baby you can tell don't front, he's got da same jewelry from almost 1/2 a decade ago..he's definitely

Posting that video means nothing especially that was the height of the "let me rent a car for this video" trend...which didn't ever die...especially when the ROC had a similar deal...but you refuse to aknowledge that...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i mean c'mon...

http://www.youtube.com/v/cknX36Gurj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/cknX36Gurj0&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/cknX36Gurj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/cknX36Gurj0&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/cknX36Gurj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/cknX36Gurj0&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Posting that video means nothing especially that was the height of the "let me rent a car for this video" trend...which didn't ever die...especially when the ROC had a similar deal...but you refuse to aknowledge that...
wrong sir,

rocafella was a LABEL deal on def jam

cashmoney was a DISTRIBUTION deal on universal....

baby sees FARRRR more of a cut on cash money then did jay-z did on rocafella...

jay-z was still on Vol. 3 coming up while baby was already a label boss eating off B.G.'s and juve's platinum albums...and you'd be silly to think he wasn't eating more then his artist was.

if i wasn't so lazy i'd just scan da artiles on cash money's details regarding da deal they got from da source's power 30 from like a decade ago....

Back
Top Bottom