Bitcoins! New Hustle? **NOT DEEP WEB**

These "COINS" are the beginning of an international currency.
NOT whats popping.

After the world has one currency for everyone, next comes the new world order.

"All money aint good money"

Last edited:
These "COINS" are the beginning of an international currency.
NOT whats popping.

After the world has one currency for everyone, next comes the new world order.

"All money aint good money"

I feel you bruh.

But I don't feel you.

Either see the changes ahead of time and adapt in order to be prepared for when it's time to make your move.

Or get stuck like the dinosaurs, left behind and a victim of changes they saw coming.

The new world orders been here for years already. You can't just refuse to prosper like that's gonna accomplish anything. You wanna fight? Be prosperous and fight. The meek are called meek for a reason.

I feel you bruh.

But I don't feel you.

Either see the changes ahead of time and adapt in order to be prepared for when it's time to make your move.

Or get stuck like the dinosaurs, left behind and a victim of changes they saw coming.

The new world orders been here for years already. You can't just refuse to prosper like that's gonna accomplish anything. You wanna fight? Be prosperous and fight. The meek are called meek for a reason.

Your calling me meek bc i dont make sheep moves like you?
Do your research slim.
I lead, never follow.

Last edited:
I feel you bruh.

But I don't feel you.

Your calling me meek bc i dont make sheep moves like you?
Do your research slim.
I lead, never follow.

:rofl:

Ok, bruh. Not even gonna argue with you. Don't even know why you're in this thread.

And believe me, if you led you would be on crypto currency because the followers are the ones who never even heard of this stuff.

Sheep moves? Do you even know what would constitute a persons move being a sheep move?

My friends older brother invested last week.

You have to be 18 years old or order though right?

If so I can't invest unless I get my parents or someone to do it for me. 

Last time I checked, they were dropping, which is when I would most likely invest. 

Little update.

Saw litecoin was dropping so I put it all in bitcoin when it was low.

Been making a pretty penny. 

I use coinbase and btc-e. 

Last edited:

No ones answered my question about cashing out though... I've read its very tough to get your money out
Isn't it just a four day delay. Thats what my friend told me. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
This **** is too complicated and cumbersome. I wanna buy some Litecoins but all the guides I've looked at say that I have to buy Bitcoins first, and then sell them for Litecoins. Then they say that on average it takes 4 days for the Bitcoins you buy to be posted to your account. By then, Litecoins are worth more than what they were when I started the process so I get less bang for my buck. Why can't I just cop some Litecoins with PayPal or something? :smh: :\

Last edited:
This **** is too complicated and cumbersome. I wanna buy some Litecoins but all the guides I've looked at say that I have to buy Bitcoins first, and then sell them for Litecoins. Then they say that on average it takes 4 days for the Bitcoins you buy to be posted to your account. By then, Litecoins are worth more than what they were when I started the process so I get less bang for my buck. Why can't I just cop some Litecoins with PayPal or something?
mean.gif
ohwell.gif
You can get LTC with PayPal on litecoinlocal.org. you'll pay above market value but at least you get them instantly.

With paypal and credit cards I really don't get the point in this unless your looking to trade them for illegal goods online.  I understand you don't pay interest or fees everytime you do transaction. and they have accrued value but,

It just seems like band wagon foolishness to me.   And from what I understand it's nothing to get your wallet hacked.  Some investment.

I heard you can buy fractions of btc. How do I do this, and how hard is to sell fractions? help

I heard you can buy fractions of btc. How do I do this, and how hard is to sell fractions? help

I think the lowest you can do is 0.00000001 BTC. Whatever amount is considered a
"satoshi".

I've been telling people to buy LTC and trade them into BTC and let them gain value.. but the exchanges should have fractional amounts for sale.

With paypal and credit cards I really don't get the point in this unless your looking to trade them for illegal goods online.  I understand you don't pay interest or fees everytime you do transaction. and they have accrued value but,

It just seems like band wagon foolishness to me.   And from what I understand it's nothing to get your wallet hacked.  Some investment.

While currently you are right as merchant adoption is still low, the speculative rise is due to the fact many believe it will replace fiat currency. The currency is international, and decentralized which allows money transfer without borders or middle men. The deflation is also based on the fact the coins are capped at 21 million.

It isn't a 'computer thing'. It's a computer, as is anything with a processor and a mother board.

It doesn't create money out of thin air. It creates money by calculating SHA hashes (used for encryption).

I agree that it certainly is unsustainable though.

How is money created by calculating SHA hashes? What worth does that have, of what value is a calculated hash? It's only worth something because someone set up an exchange system with quoted prices that supposedly fluctuate with supply/demand. But the supply and/or demand only exists to fluctuate prices. A ponzi scheme basically.

Bro, you gotta keep up with the times....VIRTUAL GOODS is a 15billion dollar market worldwide.  To say you make something up out of "thin air" is exactly what a virtual good is.  I create a "skin" for you favorite xbox character/game and charge $, I get paid for creating something out of thin air.  BITCOINS IS REAL AND IT WILLS STAY RELEVANT

You create a product with your labor that I get use out of and I compensate you for your labor with the currency i earned with my labor. It's a cycle. What are you creating with a bitcoin? What use can someone get out of it other than a highly speculative investment vehicle? Where is the product I am exchanging for my currency earned with labor? The cycle is broken and ends with what is known as bagholders. Like all the people in this thread asking where to buy them.

How is money created by calculating SHA hashes? What worth does that have, of what value is a calculated hash? It's only worth something because someone set up an exchange system with quoted prices that supposedly fluctuate with supply/demand. But the supply and/or demand only exists to fluctuate prices. A ponzi scheme basically.
You create a product with your labor that I get use out of and I compensate you for your labor with the currency i earned with my labor. It's a cycle. What are you creating with a bitcoin? What use can someone get out of it other than a highly speculative investment vehicle? Where is the product I am exchanging for my currency earned with labor? The cycle is broken and ends with what is known as bagholders. Like all the people in this thread asking where to buy them.
It's npt a ponzi scheme if you're able to pull out your funds at any time.  plus, you can see every single account and exchange in the world at all times. meaning it;s transparent and you're able to see when people are doing something shady like hoarding for a dump.  it's definitely biased to early investors but that's just capitalism.  a ponzi scheme, well that's a bit extreme.

The same is true for bitcoins. But, instead of you doing physical labor, a machine is doing labor by calculating the hashes. It's creating (or rather, breaking down) data. Someone can get money and goods/serivces out of it; a person just bought a Telsa Model S with their bitcoins (you can google this.) The products you are exchanging for currency is processing power and eletricity.

I agree that there is definitely something afoot; especially when you consider how quickly bitcoins have been accepted by retailers. However, there is real money to be made. Although, if you're skeptical, I don't encouraging you trying it.

Yeah, whats good Nupe? u into the Bitcoins thing yet. PM me if u can I got a bunch of questions.

Yo!!!

BTC dipped HARD today (like $400 hard) upon news that Baidu, which is Chinese Google, couldn't accept BTC as payment anymore.  If you were ever planning on buying do it today.

It's npt a ponzi scheme if you're able to pull out your funds at any time.  plus, you can see every single account and exchange in the world at all times. meaning it;s transparent and you're able to see when people are doing something shady like hoarding for a dump.  it's definitely biased to early investors but that's just capitalism.  a ponzi scheme, well that's a bit extreme.

People made money with Madoff. People make money in pyramid schemes. They still are what they are. The only mechanism to creating value in the product is getting more "investors" to join in. And the only reason people join in is for the value that can be created. It's thin air economics. Pyramid/ponzi scheme. Just cause the math and the numbers are transparent doesn't make it legit. The numbers are transparent in a game of musical chairs. I don't know why people can't see the end result with this.

The same is true for bitcoins. But, instead of you doing physical labor, a machine is doing labor by calculating the hashes. It's creating (or rather, breaking down) data. Someone can get money and goods/serivces out of it; a person just bought a Telsa Model S with their bitcoins (you can google this.) The products you are exchanging for currency is processing power and eletricity.

I agree that there is definitely something afoot; especially when you consider how quickly bitcoins have been accepted by retailers. However, there is real money to be made. Although, if you're skeptical, I don't encouraging you trying it.

And what is the broken down data actually worth? Is there some use for this data in real life or is it just a menial task to say "hey I did some labor and broke down some data" for the sole purpose of "creating" a bit coin? I understand there is a market for the coins and the hype and limited quantity has created a sitaution where they can be exchanged for big ticket items. But this is Tulip Mania, the underlying value is not there. Or is it and I'm missing something? Explain to me why anyone would trade a $100,000 car for a bunch of bitcoins for any other reason than to ultimately get US dollars for them? These bitcoin folks are trying to middleman economic cash flow while adding absolutely no value other than hype and inflation and it will not last, for multiple reasons.

People made money with Madoff. People make money in pyramid schemes. They still are what they are. The only mechanism to creating value in the product is getting more "investors" to join in. And the only reason people join in is for the value that can be created. It's thin air economics. Pyramid/ponzi scheme. Just cause the math and the numbers are transparent doesn't make it legit. The numbers are transparent in a game of musical chairs. I don't know why people can't see the end result with this.
my greater point was that capitalism in its entirety is a giant 'ponzi scheme.' Early adopters of anything, be it gold, baseball cards, sneakers, or bitcoin are always the ones who come out on top. This dynamic is built into the entire economy, it can't be escaped. So if Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme then so are all of the other things I listed.

As far as being 'thin air economics'...well just tell that to the dudes clearing $8k from Coinbase every few weeks.

Bitcoin is data, backed by nothing but the belief in its use by the people who trade it. The USD is paper, backed by nothing but the belief in its use by the people who trade it. The difference is that Bitcoin isn't regulated by a private entity that just prints more when they need to pay their debts. Because of the blockchain, it can't be replicated.

All that said...if you don't believe in the platform, why even post in this thread? No disrespect but it's kind of like posting in a Yeezy thread about how much of a screwjob Nikes are - let them dudes be. If you think we're making a mistake, let us do that.

Back
Top Bottom