People and Anti-Semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that a lot of black anti-semites gravitate toward Islam. Considering the fact that Islam has a long history of maltreatment of black Africans including blatant enslavement and genocide of black Africans which is going on right now as we speak in Northern Africa.

If you exchange Arabs with the word Islam, you are correct. Was Islam used as a tool in the slave trade? Yes. However, Mansa Musa was a Muslim. The Moors were Islamic. What the Arabs did was a genius move. Our ancestors should’ve been smarter. They said, “You can be this and that (successful, rich, prominent, etc.) if you’re Muslim,” but they did whatever it took to take control of the Islamic belief system.

A majority of the slaves that fought back on the ships were Muslim. That’s why America hates Islam. Christianity doesn’t give most Black men that fire and strength to fight back. It’s all about turning the other cheek and praying for better days.

Why do the Jews hate Minister Farrakhan? They don’t control his media. In 1991, he put out, “The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews.” They hated him before, but they’ve tried to silence him in every way ever since that book was published. From Arsenio to Nick/Desean/Iverson, everyone that’s associated with Farrakhan has to apologize or cop a plea. Why? Because Farrakhan can’t be controlled.

I hate that Stephen Jackson's contributions to the BLM movement are being put to the side because of this weird Hill he chooses to die on.

People like to play the "Anti Semitism" card when black people speak up against the people who ill-treat them. The very same individuals have conned black people and rapidly gentrified their neighborhoods and forced them out of the area. Captured their homes through unscrupulous means. I know someone who owns a home in one of the gentrified areas in Brooklyn and these very same individuals try to build on his property without notice or permission. He is currently going back and forth with them regarding this. They get their OWN AFFORDABLE HOUSING UNITS SET ASIDE SPECIFICALLY FOR THEM. Whereas black people are pushed from their neighborhoods and have to go through a lottery where the income requirements are nowhere near affordable. This isn't antisemitism, it's just the truth.

Last edited:
If you exchange Arabs with the word Islam, you are correct. Was Islam used as a tool in the slave trade? Yes. However, Mansa Musa was a Muslim. The Moors were Islamic. What the Arabs did was a genius move. Our ancestors should’ve been smarter. They said, “You can be this and that (successful, rich, prominent, etc.) if you’re Muslim,” but they did whatever it took to take control of the Islamic belief system.
This is an inaccurate reading of medieval Africa and slavery as it was practiced in the world at the time.

Islam wasn't forced on the early African emperors and kings. They willingly chose to convert because the Muslim world was considered the global center of knowledge and culture at the time (that's around the 9th-10th century, much like the US is now). Adopting Islam and learning Arabic gave African kingdoms the ability to exchange goods and communicate with what is now known as the Middle East, and it was supposed to help their ambitions of expansion towards the East.

When you look at the history of the northern part of Nigeria/Cameroon for example (15th-19th centuries), the Fulbe/Hausa sultanates and states actually used Islam to justify their expansion towards modern day Chad to the East and to the South towards the equatorial forest (southern areas of Cameroon and Nigeria).
The Arab presence in those empires was small at best and only limited to trade, military raids, and exploration. There aren't records of Arab settlements in Mali, Songhai, Ghana, or Kanem, which you'd expect to find if Arabs had a significant influence on the internal politics of those societies.

Slavery had many forms, and the status of slave was generally not an impediment to one's ability to grow their socioeconomic status. Remember that in many West and Central African cultures, wealth was measured by the amount of people you had in your territory/house/compound. The same forms of slavery were found in the Middle East and Southern Africa. Let's not conflate the American slavery system to those.

And Arab and Muslim are not interchangeable terms. Lebanese and Syrian people are Arabs and can be Christian.

That point must be understood. Yes other cultures had forms of slavery, but the institution of chattel slavery and permanent stripping of cultural lineage/heritage is particular and uniquely cruel.

Desean Jackson doesn't strike me as being too bright but at the very least he apologized.

A majority of the slaves that fought back on the ships were Muslim. That’s why America hates Islam. Christianity doesn’t give most Black men that fire and strength to fight back. It’s all about turning the other cheek and praying for better days.

Why do the Jews hate Minister Farrakhan? They don’t control his media. In 1991, he put out, “The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews.” They hated him before, but they’ve tried to silence him in every way ever since that book was published. From Arsenio to Nick/Desean/Iverson, everyone that’s associated with Farrakhan has to apologize or cop a plea. Why? Because Farrakhan can’t be controlled.

Where MASA MUSA was from didnt practice Islam until the arrival of the Arabs. Pointing out he was Muslim is an assumption that that part of Africa is historically and traditionally Muslim. Which it was NOT. My point is spread the hate around equally. These Hoteps hating Jews but changing their names to Muhammad Abdul shahim shows so out of touch with history they are.

Last edited:
A majority of the slaves that fought back on the ships were Muslim.

This is a completely made up statistic, considering black African Muslims/Arabs were complicit in the African slave trade. A vast majority of people stolen practiced their tradition African beliefs. There is supremacy built into Islam like it is with Christianity, anyone who doesn't practice it is deemed less of a human being which is used to justify many of their atrocities.

Last edited:
I think that it may be time to state White people who happen to be jewish, while discussing their white privilege and racist acts against then toward Black people. I do not think it is fair to blame African Jews, for the problems caused by their white brothers in faith. Just like anything else, once appropriators show up? What ever they infiltrate, goes to crap.

Last edited:

this ain’t it

we gotta realize the problematic shh we got going on with our community

other people having shh going on shouldn’t be used as a shield

wrong is wrong.. suffering should help one develop empathy for the suffering of others

I saw the response he had for Chuck on IG earlier. Felt like he was doubling down saying DJax did nothing wrong
No. That was Stephen straight up saying I know what I said and keep my name out us ****ing mouth.

Not doubling down or anything. It was very clear.

I think that it may be time to state White people who happen to be jewish, while discussing their white privilege and racist acts against then toward Black people. I do not think it is fair to blame African Jews, for the problems caused by their white brothers in faith. Just like anything else, once appropriators show up? What ever they infiltrate, goes to crap.

I agree. Interesting though that this distinction has to be made when speaking on WS involving Jewish people. we don’t have to do this for Christians or Catholics, or any ethnicity that happens to be white and embraces WS. We even point out how those two religions have propped up WS. Weird.

Djax gon be jewish by the end of all this. Either way though stop falling for white supremacists tools of hate.

everybody getting played. the clear double standard for Black people speaking on any other group just makes it worse to me. particularly when oppressed groups “earn their whiteness” and begin to treat us how they were treated to fit in. **** is mind blowing.

I agree. Interesting though that this distinction has to be made when speaking on WS involving Jewish people. we don’t have to do this for Christians or Catholics, or any ethnicity that happens to be white and embraces WS. We even point out how those two religions have propped up WS. Weird.

everybody getting played. the clear double standard for Black people speaking on any other group just makes it worse to me. particularly when oppressed groups “earn their whiteness” and begin to treat us how they were treated to fit in. **** is mind blowing.

I disagree with the any other group part. As many others brought up in this thread, it seems like speaking on Jewish people is the only complete no-no. Before someone twists my words, I don't condone on speaking negativity on Jewish people or anyone.

Not sure what you mean by complete no no with regard to Jewish people

republicans use a ton of BS when referring to George Soros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom