Black Culture Discussion Thread

I've been doing my own genealogy this year and I recently spoke to a private investigator about a uncle I never knew about that just past.

Long story short he mentioned that alot of the Native Americans in Louisiana and Texas were required to document themselves as Black or Mulatto rather than simply Native American. He stated that it is an excessive and drawn out process to Separate Native American Lineage from African American Lineage for cases like mine. He would need to uncover and try to decipher documents from the early 1800's to try to determine if someone was Native American vs Black. He would also need to pull up slave documentation as well.

So yeah, I have photos of my ancestors from the 1800's with Big Noses and Straight hair that are documented as Black. Native Americans went though a nearly complete Genocide thus making it very hard to identify Native American lineage other than a grandparent telling their grandchild who they are and them taking it for face value.

@Diego Pasta I feel you bro. Especially the part about people thinking I'm Dominican lol. I've come to the conclusion that facts don't matter to a few people in this thread and opening book or doing research doesn't feed their ego as much as regurgitating something they heard from whichever hoteper sounds good at the time.

illwill8710 illwill8710 yea bro it’s definitely tough finding the ancestry through genealogy but it’s def worth it. I’ve done my research of the natives and the stories are crazy. A lot of natives that didn’t move west were subjected to slavery in the south, specifically georgia, florida and along the bible belt as deep as texas. After that the us government went after the natives in the southwest. They were subjected to chemical castration in the early 1900’s and after that were forced to mine uranium back in the 40’s up until the 70’s. Subsequently messing with radioactive materials a lot of the last natives died off before the 90’s. I’m lucky enough to have my grandparents on one side and extremely lucky to have my pops have the same interaction with his grandparents when we were both the same age. My family has done a good job of keeping pictures and documents from the 1800’s up to now. I think it’s important for all of us to research our history. We’re black but it’s more to us than just the homeland in Africa. All our fams have interesting stories and it’s important we take the opportunity to learn and appreciate what else has led up to us getting here, while not forgetting where we came from.

@Diego Pasta That's great to hear bro. I've heard about the mining but never heard about Chemical Castration though it makes sense considering the other human experiments that were going on in the early 1900's. But yeah, I'm taking the initiative of pulling my family history together to share with my remaining family in the near future. The stuff that you can find is crazy. Like I found a document legitimizing a child of a slave and slave owner. Its good to know but really hard to digest at times.

illwill8710 illwill8710 this video explains the basis of how they were able to go about this process but basically they US/Canadian Gov committed the same holocaust hitler did against jews and shows how it was disguised as being a “boarding school”

Last edited by a moderator:
even the land seizures and some of the policies i’ve seen discussed seem to be more about exacting revenge than really making a strong thriving economy that would make life better for the black south african majority

And this is the root of my disagreement with such actions. What escapes the Black diaspora is the understanding that Black Africans only tend to see themselves as one people outside of the continent. Within it, tribalism is a real issue.

@layziegunts I grew up in the capital city of Cameroon, but my family is not from that region. It was not at all uncommon to hear the locals refer to other Cameroonians from other regions as "invaders." Look up Ambazonia. There are no degrees to xenophobia, especially when a black person can hate another black person with the same fervor they'd hate a European.

For class we're debating which form of reparations would be best. Via money or programs. My team has to argue programs

Upon research, I'm reading that Germany has awarded 60,000 Holocaust survivors about $800 million

They continiously deny what's owed and try to tell us to get over it, meanwhile Germany has dishing out reparations to the Jewish survivors for over 50 years now. Even the French is paying reparations to Jewish survivors in the US. We need to press the issue on this.
Delete cuz people like to snitch

Last edited:
Aint nothing like an HBCU baby. Shout out to Alcorn for winning the SWAC championship. The energy during the game was incredible.

So the land is being taken. I forgot the dude from SA, but care to sign in.

My friend went full brotep saying gay agenda destroying black familes

Completely ignore my thoughts of marriage ...as i have been married 10 years and black and have a family

Told me i didnt get it

Wow

My friend went full brotep saying gay agenda destroying black familes

Completely ignore my thoughts of marriage ...as i have been married 10 years and black and have a family

Told me i didnt get it

Wow

Just curious what your thoughts are on the situation were. We procreate at a rate high enough where I honestly don’t think it’s an issue, but I think it’s naive to act like it’s not a byproduct of Willy Lynch. Furthermore, that’s almost the equivalent of saying “because I’m successful and I made it, institutional racism doesn’t exist.” You may be in a healthy marriage and have a healthy family, but what about those who aren’t? Certainly there has to be a cause, even if it’s uncomfortable to discuss. Just because it’s normal doesn’t mean it’s natural. (i.e. gmo’s)
Everything in the universe exist off the balance between polarity, two eyes, hands, ears, feet, genitalia parts, legs, arms, lungs, hemispheres of the brain, etc... not sure why it would be any different when it comes to parents. Certainly you’ve seen men off the rip you can tell that are facing challenges cause they don’t have fathers or where there mom is grooming them to be homosexual so they’re docile and non-threatening to the dominant society. From a war stand point divide and conquer is tried and proven, if you’re waging war on a people why wouldnt you try to undermine the structure of a nuclear family?

Just curious what your thoughts are on the situation were. We procreate at a rate high enough where I honestly don’t think it’s an issue, but I think it’s naive to act like it’s not a byproduct of Willy Lynch. Furthermore, that’s almost the equivalent of saying “because I’m successful and I made it, institutional racism doesn’t exist.” You may be in a healthy marriage and have a healthy family, but what about those who aren’t? Certainly there has to be a cause, even if it’s uncomfortable to discuss. Just because it’s normal doesn’t mean it’s natural. (i.e. gmo’s)
Everything in the universe exist off the balance between polarity, two eyes, hands, ears, feet, genitalia parts, legs, arms, lungs, hemispheres of the brain, etc... not sure why it would be any different when it comes to parents. Certainly you’ve seen men off the rip you can tell that are facing challenges cause they don’t have fathers or where there mom is grooming them to be homosexual so they’re docile and non-threatening to the dominant society. From a war stand point divide and conquer is tried and proven, if you’re waging war on a people why wouldnt you try to undermine the structure of a nuclear family?

In my opinion single mothers dont groom to be homosexual. If anything it the oposite where toxic masculinty breed by giving them title of man of the house when they dont even know how to be a boy.

Gay people are not the cause of black marriages falling apart.

In my opinion single mothers dont groom to be homosexual. If anything it the oposite where toxic masculinty breed by giving them title of man of the house when they dont even know how to be a boy.

More times than not it's just how their brain was wired when being developed. At a certain stage you are neither male or female but a hermaphrodite basically. I think when one is to be the primary something messed up and the brain was set to the opposite

More times than not it's just how their brain was wired when being developed. At a certain stage you are neither male or female but a hermaphrodite basically. I think when one is to be the primary something messed up and the brain was set to the opposite

All humans start off as females. At 5-6 weeks of development if it’s to be a boy, the Y chromosome kicks in. Nothing has ever been proven scientifically that homosexuality is something that happens naturally in the development. From the research I’ve done there’s a lot of skewed studies that have been done, and I would like to see what the results looked like from an unbiased perspective. Not a lot of people are hip to how homosexuality was removed from the DSM5. They basically fired the whole panel and hired only homosexuals. Not saying homosexuality is/isn’t a mental disease, but out of sheer curiosity I would like to see what the studies look like without an agenda. Harry Hay (founder of LGBTQ) was also a member of NAMBLA and documented advocate for removing age of consent laws. Notice how pedophilia is insidiously being paired up with the LGBTQ agenda. And if you’re to follow the latter’s rhetoric, how could they ever tell anyone how to operate sexually for all the persecution they’ve faced. Where do you draw the line?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/c...cal-association-changes-tune-on-genetic-natur

I’m confused on what you’re saying. Are you saying gay people aren’t the cause of black families falling apart or black marriages falling apart. They’re two different topics. From a scientific stand point, it’s not possible for a homosexual couple to procreate naturally, so there’s really no debating the end result of that.

In regards to black marriages, it’s a circular argument. Both sides (men&women) are equally responsible for the disentegration of the black marriages. For every dog niccuh you can show me, I can point out a woman who had no business laying up with that dog niccuh in the first place. I think the two biggest mistakes heterosexual couples make is men hope women will never change and women think they can change men. Black people lack love in so many areas of our life that a lot of times we go into relationships thinking “this person is attractive, I hope it works out” rather then taking the time to actually get to know someone and seeing if they’re qualified to be a mate. I think the aforementioned has more to do with black marriages failing, but I don’t think it’s a reach for someone to say homosexuality might play a part as well. If you’ve never seen what a functional heterosexual relationship looks like, how would you know how to go about engaging in one? Homosexuality, amongst a host of other things are all variables that may factor into someone never seeing a healthy functional heterosexual marriage.

When it comes to white supremacy I don’t think a lot of people put there selves in the other side’s shoes. If you were attempting to destroy the family how would you go about it? Because experience is relative it makes it difficult for a lot of people to conceive the mental chess games being played. Same thing happened when colonization started off. We were grossly unprepared because concepts like genocide and manifest destiny didn’t exist in the collective mindset.

Speaking purely from an objective standpoint with was said above. I think the universe is big enough for people to participate in what ever makes them happy with out infringing on others pursuit of happiness.

Last edited:
With every rapper seemingly loving jewelry, it's crazy how there's not one black jeweler anywhere

Back
Top Bottom