Black Culture Discussion Thread

They hate our sucess.

I’m a big MCU fan, and when I see the saltiness from other MCU fans towards Black Panther I was never surprised for a moment.

1D3E0459-8B35-488B-89FC-DD5C361248C1.jpeg
7A29D8CF-4534-4C8D-B6B6-EE6C96A9E42A.png

Reading this study, what do you guys think about using white guilt as a meand to furthering our agenda?

With every rapper seemingly loving jewelry, it's crazy how there's not one black jeweler anywhere
It's all by design by the powers that be.

They give a couple millions to ignorant negros that they prop up to influence the black youth and black community. They want blacks to spend like sheep instead instead of using our money to build wealth via other avenues such as real estate holdings etc.

Think about all these rappers and entertainers on IG that promote all these designer clothes, luxury cars etc. They get it for free because these companies know it's an investment that will influence those who are not well off to do anything to acquire these things.

Let’s really talk about this
This bothers me so much

If you only get enough money to shop for a week's worth of groceries; if you can't get the Costco membership to shop once a month or less, or if you live in the kind of rental with a fridge not large enough to hold more than one week's worth of food, of course you're gonna shop more.

If you don't own a car, you can only carry so much on a single shopping trip, or you can skip the bus and get a cab/uber (more money).

If you live in a food desert, it costs more to get to the supermarket.

What would be interesting is to see just how many people the examples above (and any combination thereof) apply to.

Let's not just automatically assume that those numbers are the result of frivolous spending.

If you only get enough money to shop for a week's worth of groceries; if you can't get the Costco membership to shop once a month or less, or if you live in the kind of rental with a fridge not large enough to hold more than one week's worth of food, of course you're gonna shop more.

If you don't own a car, you can only carry so much on a single shopping trip, or you can skip the bus and get a cab/uber (more money).

If you live in a food desert, it costs more to get to the supermarket.

What would be interesting is to see just how many people the examples above (and any combination thereof) apply to.

Let's not just automatically assume that those numbers are the result of frivolous spending.
i wasnt getting caught up on the numbers
but just generally speaking
and the message of the caption just caught my eye

Where there is no vision, the people perish
-Proverbs 29:18

We know what we need and desire. But there is no collective imagining of what that all looks like. It's starts with a vision. Once you have a vision, it takes discipline, diligence, and dedication to keep on moving forward collectively to achieve it. Its never a perfectly cohesive movement, but a minset that keeps those inclined to it on a track to a desired destination. Its will take generations. And that's a whole nother perspective that ppl must buy into. Investing in something greater than themselves.

Last edited:
What is the only black owned telecommunications company doing for black people?

iight my bad, maybe I jumped the gun. Lets hope he marrys a black woman, because all that would go to waste.

Not much to discuss. It only shines a light to the black women that be complaining everytime they see a black celebrity take a pic with a non black woman

Not much to discuss. It only shines a light to the black women that be complaining everytime they see a black celebrity take a pic with a non black woman

actualt bro, it also shows that black men dont marry black women as they same rate they do us.

i wasnt getting caught up on the numbers
but just generally speaking
and the message of the caption just caught my eye

The message and captions was designed to capture your eye and not tell a full story or the cause of this condition.

Dude is also stating on his IG page that HIV is a hoax. I'm not a doctor but I'm sure homie isn't a doctor neither but to state that a HIV and AIDS is a hoax without fact leads me to believe is just reaching for attention and sensationalism for likes and follows.

Generally speaking, there are clearly some African Americans that spend money in ways that do not support the AA community. For homie to state that he is the realblackhistorian, he doesn't state any facts on why we spend money this way nor does he present a solution. I mean he could promote a black business, bring some real facts about how what spending strategies we should use as a community and what has worked in the past but na. He just talking that whole back to Africa, we are Moresh BS. I'm not saying the information isn't good at times but Some African Americans talk way too much(often with misinformation) without any action. This talking also distracts from other African Americans that are actually doing the work in the community.

Solution: If anyone feels strongly about this topic then search out local black businesses and patronize them.

Back
Top Bottom