BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

just waking up and still tired but imma go see whats poppin at the mall. Wal-mart looked like the new orleans super dome after the hurricane.

Originally Posted by dalyte1

Originally Posted by Shoes2Shades

My Sony Vaio order on bestbuy.com got cancelled today
ohwell.gif
, they over sold. I was up all night on the 26th waiting for them to put that computer up. Did this happen to anyone else?
I received an email that my [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HP-Pavilion Desktop with AMD Athlon II X4 Quad-Core Processor[/font][/font] is on back order.
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it within the next 1-2 weeks. We will ship the item sooner if it becomes available.[/font][/font]

Other than that, didn't really cop anything. The outlets around here, Walmart, Kohl's, and the mall didn't really have anything I that would entice me to buy.

Never got a cancellation email, but the status of my order says that it's still being processed. Should I be worried??

If they cancelled mine...
mad.gif
. Cuz I was up at 3am refreshing every 5 minstil they finally changed the "coming soon.." to an "add to cart" button at 3:30am.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

For those of you who had your bestbuy.com orders cancelled, call Customer Service and try to raise hell about it. A guy on slickdeals got them to give him a more expensive Dell for the same price. I found the same laptop on OfficeMax, I'm going to call and see if I can talk somebody into pricematching though my hopes aren't up or anything. Other than that, these seem to be damn near the only 2 sub 500$ laptops left in stock onlne and I'm sure me posting it here won't be great for that status.

http://www.newegg.com/Pro...spx?Item=N82E16834220663

http://www.walmart.com/ca...t.do?product_id=13228496

http://www.officemax.com/technology...Price+(Low-High)^refine~1^position~1^region~1
Slickdeals. has a collection of some of the most despicable people to ever live.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

i own every dress shirt that express makes.. they were like 22 a piece and then i applied for a credit card and got an additional 15% off... what a great day!

Originally Posted by starscream211

i own every dress shirt that express makes.. they were like 22 a piece and then i applied for a credit card and got an additional 15% off... what a great day!

laugh.gif
damn yo, how many did you buy? congrats though lol

Target had a 32" westinghouse for 250? that's a good deal

a brawl popped off at walmart. somebody is asleep right now.

and some of my folk said _'s was pullin guns out at the mall like first thing.

smh.gif
@ not having anything in my size at the polo store....highly upset

[h1]Early morning holdup reported at Trumbull mall[/h1]
By STAFF REPORTS

Updated: 11/27/2009 03:58:59 PM EST

TRUMBULL -- Four teens waiting for the early-morning opening of stores at the Westfield Trumbull mall for post-Thanksgiving sales told police they were robbed at gunpoint today in the mall's east parking lot.

Assistant Police Chief Michael Harry said the victims, all males between 16 and 19 years old, were standing beside their car between 4 and 4:30 a.m. when they were approached by an armed man, described as about 6 feet tall, wearing baggy jeans and a baggy, gray hooded sweatshirt.

He then asked the teens to place their wallets, cell phones and any other valuables on the pavement, and then allegedly scooped up most of these items and fled in a vehicle driven by a male accomplice.

The getaway car is described as a light-colored Dodge Neon or Chevrolet Cobalt.

Amy Johnston, the mall's marketing director, said that Westfield officials are cooperating with police in their investigation.

"The safety of our customers and our retailers is a paramount concern for us," she said, adding that the mall has "a number of both uniformed and plainclothes police, both on foot and in patrol vehicles throughout out property."

Harry asked that anyone with information about the incident call Trumbull police at 203-261-3665.

http://www.connpost.com/ci_13877921?source=most_emailed

I went to Footlocker in downtown Chicago to pick up a pair of And1 Tai Chis. I walked out instead with the last pair of XI/XII CDP for $260. Crazy!

The Walmart I went to opened all of its items early at 12am so I got everything I wanted and more from there. Then went to Best buy got the Acer monitor and acouple of games and stuff. I was able to get everything i wanted except I spent more than i would have otherwise. At like 1 in the morning not that many peoplewere there yet so everything was slow. Spent over/under 500 today

put up a pair of blk/neon air max uptempo for a bill at shrek and a blu-ray verison of Fast and Furious for 10 bucks at Best Buy. It was a very productiveblack friday.

the line for Old Nave at my mall was OD crazy long. there were 50+ people waiting to just get IN the store. and it was full inside the store too

i got the stuff i wanted, Nike hoodie, some dvds at best buy, some stuff at target and some Silver 1/2 Cents for 40% off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

was gonna go out for $200 laptops at walmart, got OD sick weds, 102 fever
smh.gif
smh.gif

they have a compaq netbook for $180, better than those %*##$% laptops
laugh.gif

jk

No one is going to make a "Post What You Got On Black Friday" thread?

All I got was some z's so I can't be the one.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

I went to Footlocker in downtown Chicago to pick up a pair of And1 Tai Chis. I walked out instead with the last pair of XI/XII CDP for $260. Crazy!
these are still around?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got a Sony Bravia LCD 46" and a Samsung LCD 32" from Bestbuy. Not great deals, but I just need 2 TV's....

Back
Top Bottom