Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember in the tv threads people saying there's good tv deals theoufhout the year. If I don't see anything worth buying on BF then I might just wait until after the Super Bowl, someone told me there's good deals at that time too.

Two weeks AFTER the Super Bowl.
Still didnt see anything worth buying in the BB ad. Bunch of crap if you ask me.

I agree, no notable steals to speak of.

I remember in the tv threads people saying there's good tv deals theoufhout the year. If I don't see anything worth buying on BF then I might just wait until after the Super Bowl, someone told me there's good deals at that time too.

Two weeks AFTER the Super Bowl.
Still didnt see anything worth buying in the BB ad. Bunch of crap if you ask me.

Truth. And yet people will still flock. Walmart and Target are the winners this year offering those gift cards w/ the Apple products and cell phones.

Since Tmobile is excluded from the phone deals in all BF ads, they better have a decent sell and not some bs $0 down nonsense either

I think I've said it in threads past. BF T.V.s are stripped down T.V.s that they want to get rid of.

Why anyone would want to buy a T.V. with just 1 HDMI input and subpar specs is beyond me, but it's your money, not mine.

The Last of Us, Beyond, and some movies are all I see that I want.
If I knew for sure I'd have a full time job in town come December I'd get a TV since I'll be moving out

I see nobody is coming off that Batman Origins for the low.
eyes.gif

EDIT: Nvmnd I see my brother Sam Walton held it down with the 34$ jug.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Cyber Monday>>>

I barely see my family so no way am I going to take time away from that to save on some items I don't need. Good luck to all and be safe. Don't become another one of the goons on Black Friday.

I need a deal on a dual shock 3 controller. Game stop had it for $20 a couple years back. Came in clutch.

Cyber Monday>>>

I barely see my family so no way am I going to take time away from that to save on some items I don't need. Good luck to all and be safe. Don't become another one of the goons on Black Friday.

THIS

if i cant do blk friday from my tablet it aint happning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom