Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've said it in threads past. BF T.V.s are stripped down T.V.s that they want to get rid of.

Why anyone would want to buy a T.V. with just 1 HDMI input and subpar specs is beyond me, but it's your money, not mine.

:rofl:

I was just about to post this.

I agree that a lot of the TV's are stripped down or whatever may have you, but most of the TV's offered today and that I've seen in these ads most have multiple HDMI ports.

I still think the best TV deals are on the bigger sized ones that are 60' or more... that's just me though.

I agree, no notable steals to speak of.
I think I've said it in threads past. BF T.V.s are stripped down T.V.s that they want to get rid of.

Why anyone would want to buy a T.V. with just 1 HDMI input and subpar specs is beyond me, but it's your money, not mine.
#poor

Buy an A/V Receiver with HDMI passthrough, bums.
Kidding... but sorta srs?

I definitely remember ...walmart had them for 25 dollars....I remember cuz I bought a second copy for a friend

#poor

Buy an A/V Receiver with HDMI passthrough, bums.
Kidding... but sorta srs?
Or have A/V with a higher end TV.

It's your money, but I rather pay $1800 for top of the line 60" than $800 for stripped down version whose screen will go green and no amount of calibration will make the set look viewable.

Like I said..I'm not hating on anyones decision to purchase, but if you're movie buff/gamer, they that extra money on a great set goes a long way.

I'd say a majority of people who know the difference between a quality set and a cheaper one wouldn't invest the time for a Black Friday TV deal... it's for the people who don't know or care and just want the biggest/"nicest" TV for the least amount of money... or people who might recognize it's not the best, but it's good enough for them. You can buy an HDMI switcher if you need more inputs too.

The only thing I'm interested in this year is the PS3 bundle for my brother.

I'd say a majority of people who know the difference between a quality set and a cheaper one wouldn't invest the time for a Black Friday TV deal... it's for the people who don't know or care and just want the biggest/"nicest" TV for the least amount of money... or people who might recognize it's not the best, but it's good enough for them. You can buy an HDMI switcher if you need more inputs too.

The only thing I'm interested in this year is the PS3 bundle for my brother.
Pretty much. I just respond when they act like their TV is on the same level.

I just need a tablet for my nephew to learn on.

The Last of Us, Beyond, and some movies are all I see that I want.
If I knew for sure I'd have a full time job in town come December I'd get a TV since I'll be moving out

Same here my dude. Been waiting to get The Last of Us for the low. I will be going IN on the blu-rays as well. Anyone know where they have the full list of movies? The screenshot of the ad's cut of some of the movies...

On another note Best Buy elite members should be able to shop earlier on the deals :smokin
Wont be missing out on what I want. :smokin

in for that ipad mini & $100 GC at walmart :evil:

tempting, i was gonna get my mom and ipad but the mini is pretty small.

Think it's worth the extra $150 for the iPad air at target with the $100 GC?

i dont wanna spend $450 either :lol:

i dont shop at target so the card is almost useless unless you can sell it for $100 cash then to get an air for almost $350 is hell of a deal. the tech in that thing will last a few years at least.

in for that ipad mini & $100 GC at walmart :evil:

tempting, i was gonna get my mom and ipad but the mini is pretty small.

Think it's worth the extra $150 for the iPad air at target with the $100 GC?

Depends on what you will do with it.

If you plan to never take your iPad outside the house I'd suggest grabbing the Air. But if you do want to use the iPad on the go, grab the mini.

I currently have the iPad 4 and that thing never leaves my living room. I'd feel like a douche bag pulling that thing out in public.

Last edited:
^you're only a dbag when you pull out your iPad with an apple keyboard while wearing beats by dre arond your neck.

Small tablets are good if you're going to use it to read books. For everything else, regular tablets are better.

Nothing too great this year. Anyone know if GTA for $35 at Walmart is the cheapest so far? That wheeled carry-on at Walmart for $25 is tempting.

^ :lol:

Either way, I'm using the $100 to get a Keurig.
Now debating on the air or mini

i already got a keurig :lol: otherwise good idea. like i said i never shop at target but thats a good deal IMO

but if you get a keurig out of it, its hell of a deal because its worth it but the damn kcups can get expensive if you drink a lot :lol:

I didn't even see that GTA V for 35, might try to get that too.

What brand is that 32" $98 dollar TV at Walmart? We don't have a TV in our workout room, that might be a good deal too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom