Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even see that GTA V for 35, might try to get that too.

What brand is that 32" $98 dollar TV at Walmart? We don't have a TV in our workout room, that might be a good deal too.

it says something like "brands vary by location"

Even if it's crappy 98 bucks for a 32" inch would be nice. Especially since it'll only be used when I'm down there working out

i don't even really want to do any shopping on black friday. went ham and got everything i wanted for myself using the macy's cheat codes and i usally just get my family gift cards

I got got with a black Friday deal. Bought a 46 inch Westinghouse for like $300 back in 2011. It worked well for a whole, then the HDMI inputs gave out. Tried to reset the tv, but no luck.

Looking to either spend about $500 on something decent.

Or should I look into repairing my Westinghouse. I spoke to someone and they said something to the effect of the hdmi board giving out.

Gotta grab some blu-rays and games and thats about it.

Cant believe Keurig gets so much love here....Can't even call what comes out of that thing coffee.

should samsclub be easy online on black friday? says you can order online

contemplating that 55 inch vizio :nerd:

Odds are, if it's "easy" to get online, that means there will be a lot of people trying to buy... which would make it harder.

Last edited:
Yeah, definitely messed up by not getting a warranty. :smh:

**** TV warranty's. I bought one with my last TV and got screwed over for the $200 or whatever. The stand the TV came with shattered and the TV fell, causing the Plasma screen to crack. Dudes told me they won't cover it because it was physical damage, even though when i bought the warranty they told me it covers any type of damage even if I do it

I'm relying on this thread to let me know when the sale prices are active at Wal-Mart so that I can get the jump on these deals just like last year. :smokin

I got got with a black Friday deal. Bought a 46 inch Westinghouse for like $300 back in 2011. It worked well for a whole, then the HDMI inputs gave out. Tried to reset the tv, but no luck.

Looking to either spend about $500 on something decent.

Or should I look into repairing my Westinghouse. I spoke to someone and they said something to the effect of the hdmi board giving out.
I'm sorry but this is too funny that's soooo cold. :lol:
But like aren't those tv's covered by those warranties that best buy and Walmart offer???

I might pick up that 32" TV at Walmart for $98 just for the hell of it. Could use a cheap TV in my room.

Defiantly picking up FIFA 14 though..

Ya'll might wanna keep an eye out on walmart.com for this deal to get put up on the site... i was able to get this tv last year on the site

Last edited:
Looking to grab some HID's and a remote starter for the whip, any where in specific that I should look?

@ChefNickNack I don't know about deals, but I bought my HID's for both my headlights and my fogs from DDM Tuning and they were about $30 a pop I think for each. I'm not going to lie though sometimes lately they've been conking out when I start up the whip. Meaning that when I turn on the car they automatically come on depending on how dark it is outside because I have it set on auto, and sometimes one of the headlights or lately even more will not be on while the others are. It just takes a flip of my headlight switch to fix the problem though I just turn it off and turn it back on and the problem is fixed. Happens sporatically to me though... before this setup I ordered from this other website called vvme.com I think it was just google it and they should come up, but I had those lights in my prior headlights for a good 2 years I think with never running into any problems whatsoever. The only problem I encountered was condensation in one of my headlights, but that's because of my own shobby installation. Supposedly all these HID kits come from the same factory in China though so I don't know but I'm just giving you my experiences with them.

Next is about the remote starter... I bought one in January of 2012 using some giftcards I had a hook up on I think or that I got for Christmas in 2011. Anyway, I still haven't gotten it installed in my car because most places that do it want you to buy the remote starter from them because that's how they make their money upselling it. I've tried numerous places in NYC in all the boroughs and even some spots in Long Island and it's all the same thing they don't want to use your own alarm system they want you to buy the same exact think from them and they charge a premium for it. A lot of people believe it or not told me to try out Best Buy because it comes with a lifetime warranty, but then again it's Best Buy, but it's starting to look like I have no choice.

If you in NYC and know of a good spot that does good work on installations put me on or anyone for that matter :nerd:

Good luck though!

Last edited:
I was looking at some ad and then it got me to think that I'm going to try to get tires for my car for Black Friday if I can find a good deal.

That's what I'm going to try to get that is a necassity (sp).

Me and my chick is going to go over on everything else though mostly Christmas shopping for this year for friends and family.

We're going to try to keep it under $3K-$4K and I'm trying to convince her to see if we can keep it under $1K-$2K.

We, well mostly her, spend way to much on people for the holidays and we never have that much reciprocated back to us and she says oh you shouldn't look at it like that and blah blah blah... **** gets me so :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom