Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

Anyone else have Amazon prime and located in a city that offers Prime NOW?  There is a code GETITNOW which is $20 off.  Just ordered two 7" amazon fire tablets for $65.  Plus a tip for the driver.

Fire is backordered now using regular amazon prime and oos at BB.  Just going to give them away.

Some other neat stuff to buy too.

Last edited:
Searched the thread but didn't see if this was discussed:

Is the $299 PS4 with uncharted 1-3 deal the best out or are better one's coming on Monday?

Searched the thread but didn't see if this was discussed:

Is the $299 PS4 with uncharted 1-3 deal the best out or are better one's coming on Monday?

Far as I know that's as low as its gonna get. They have the Star Wars bundle for 349 if you want that instead of uncharted.

Anyone else have Amazon prime and located in a city that offers Prime NOW?  There is a code GETITNOW which is $20 off.  Just ordered two 7" amazon fire tablets for $65.  Plus a tip for the driver.

Fire is backordered now using regular amazon prime and oos at BB.  Just going to give them away.

Just ordered Battlefront with the GETITNOW coupon and should be at my door within the next two hours.

Wow, that's clutch.

Head up Best Buy has blops 3 for 39.99 in store next gen systems

Last edited:
No 1 year PSN+ card? Best I saw was $45.99. Should've went with the 3 month one from Walmart but saw 2 limit so I didn't bite. Cyber Monday won't see any deal either right?

Back
Top Bottom