Black Friday 2015 - What Items Are You On The Look Out For This Year?

She probably doesn't even know. These morons jump on whatever is on sale and is on "display" even if they don't know wtf it is. :smh:

literally people will just grab whatever other people grab. they'll even stand in lines without knowing what it's for. it's ridiculous.

lol I just saw that video above posted on Instagram & was around to post it here. Crazy thing is, that's probably going on at  a lot of stores right now. Nothing is worse than a mommy savage that's trying to do some early Christmas shopping. Those minivan moms is with the *****.

My family about to hit up the mall and Walmart. I wish them luck because my *** is staying in this house.

To all the people out there doing their shopping in person...

your online shopping has to be on god level to buy anything from mondo
laugh.gif
Was hoping for a Stout GotG, but good thing it wasn't up.  Knew I didn't have a chance on the Stout SW, but ended up scoring a Harlequinade reg.  

Ever since they switched platforms, it has been very easy for me (manual, no bot).  Waiting for the Goonies to arrive
smokin.gif

I probably missed out on any TV mount deals. If I'm sleep plug me in. Looking for two..
Walmart.com  the mounts I get from them are between $20-$40 I wouldn't suggest paying more than that .

If the tv is over 42in dont get the swivel arm, get a tilt mount.

Why would the video be fake? There are so many videos worse than this one on twitter right now. 

Last edited:
Picked up the Power Beats in store and canceled my online order bc they told me orders wont be fulfilled till atleast noon and i had to go to work.

Got gta 5 off amazon prime now for 35. Added a couple of other filler items to make it 50 dollars, the use promo code Getitnow to take 20 off. May be a better deal

Got gta 5 off amazon prime now for 35. Added a couple of other filler items to make it 50 dollars, the use promo code Getitnow to take 20 off. May be a better deal

walmart is $25 but then again walmart is 3 min from my house :lol:

bruh Tommy is the ish. Am I suppose to run around in nothing but Ralph Lauren (like that isn't a 90s style...) & skinny jeans?

Plus these women at work love when I wear my Tommy shirts with my Tommy cologne. lol

I wasn't throwing any shade at all bro. I could care less what another man wears. Ain't nothing wrong with Tommy imo. But this is NT, so like I said, I was waiting for someone to say something.

I ordered Star Wars Battlefront off of there last night with the GETITNOW code and it got to my doorstep in 1 hour! I was thoroughly impressed

Amazon had refurbished powerbeats2 wireless for $79.99 this morning on their lightning deal.

I'm not into blk friday like I use to be but my mom cooked on a philips 55 inch 4k smart tv from brandsmart for $399. Kinda jealous even though I have no need for one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom