Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

The finest champagne thing was pretty fun too. I wonder how that person feels about the actual champagne 6s

The #NTPizzaParty is what GOT me my Bred 1s...

If it wasn't for the people posting in that thread, I probably would have struck out.  I came to NT for info on the 1s, and stuck around because of how appreciative I was for the info/tips.

I'll be going for 2 slices this time (first time since the Bords in '11) as these are my all time favorite Jordans.  My 2000 pair is beyond unwearable, so need to get a couple so I can eventually beat both into the ground.

Black Friday releases and Xmas XIs are the only 2 releases that here locally have been done via raffle/draft. Hopefully I can secure a pair locally, and focus in the AM online for the 2nd pair.

Good luck everybody (especially @Lver of Jordan  if he wants these...I still hope he gets his 1s), it's going to be a long 6 months of anticipation.

Last edited:
Breaking-Bad-Pizza.gif

It was literally explained twice in like the last two pages, with one of them being on this very page :lol:

A lot of people may have missed that time in the thread before it became well you know the royals thread again lol good times man. Pizza talk never got old to me and found out many of y'all watch wrestling.

WHERE OHH WHERE ARE MY WWE ICECREAM BARS lol

I think he was joking I could've sworn he was all in the black/red thread as well

Welp, it has served me flawlessly over the years, but I think it's time to take my sarcasm detector in for a tune-up :lol:

So many people joined the party near the release date that I can't remember most of the folks that were down except for the Day 1's.

Last edited:
So many people joined the party near the release date that I can't remember most of the folks that were down except for the Day 1's.

the bred 1 thread after release was like a walmart on Black Friday, I can see this one being even worse

the bred 1 thread after release was like a walmart on Black Friday, I can see this one being even worse

To be fair, this might actually be better because I don't see resale getting as ridiculous on these, and I imagine there being a lot less legit checking in here too :lol:

Man, I did that Walmart on Black Friday **** last year :smh: :x

Last edited:
That custom makes me wonder how nice a pair of black infrareds would look nice with some black leather

I'm mad excited about this release just hope everybody will get their pair when they release!

Back
Top Bottom