Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I think it's funny that there hasn't been a single comment about how pink those pics look. I know it's definitely the photography that's making it look that way (as it was all along with the white/infra).... but no one says A WORD about the blacks!
roll.gif

I think it's funny that there hasn't been a single comment about how pink those pics look. I know it's definitely the photography that's making it look that way (as it was all along with the white/infra).... but no one says A WORD about the blacks! :rofl:

theres been a firestorm about this topic like infrapink :lol:

the black play off better with reds/dark pinks than whites imo

Last edited by a moderator:

I think it's funny that there hasn't been a single comment about how pink those pics look. I know it's definitely the photography that's making it look that way (as it was all along with the white/infra).... but no one says A WORD about the blacks!
roll.gif
I only seen this year's white/infrared once in person & from a quick glance (dude was wearing them on feet) they definitely looked "pink" imo.

I just think the infrared used might not look as "pink" set against black but idk 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^^^^yeah the white makes contrasting colors seem lighter and dark colors make contrasting colors appear darker.

Don't matter though. They could of put pink on the black 6's and the public would still gobble them up....smh

^^^^yeah the white makes contrasting colors seem lighter and dark colors make contrasting colors appear darker.

Don't matter though. They could of put pink on the black 6's and the public would still gobble them up....smh
Yeah, but they used the same color shade on the whites as they did with the black vi this year.

I wouldnt be surprised if that really happened. Earlier this year a nt member ordered a pair of bobcat 10s from ndc and got sent a pair of venom green 10s two months ahead of their release like that store did. 

Last edited:
Actually, shipment mix ups happen quite often since they're all coming from the same factories. As mentioned above, I remember that NTer got one X retro months early and also another guy got the carmines instead of the white infrared.

LMAO you would be surprised how many people willing to pay that just to be that Guy with em first. 
Outright pathetic if you ask me 
mean.gif

The funny thing about it  is they won't even really be "that guy" because plenty of people have & rock the '10 version.

Is it November Yet???

Hopefully these pre-order prices change to something lower just in case my guy can't get my pair. $330 is crazy for something that is supposed to be super GR.

I was thinking it be $250 highest. Most I would do is $270 but no more than that. But I like how $230 sounds too lol.

I wouldnt be surprised if that really happened. Earlier this year a nt member ordered a pair of bobcat 10s from ndc and got sent a pair of venom green 10s two months ahead of their release like that store did. 

I remember this incident being posted. This being sent one shoe by accident isn't likely but it's happened.

Back
Top Bottom