Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Well it's still 2013. I'm not too worried about knowing when these release just knowing that these are coming again are good enough for me

idk bout yall but i want jb to release dem early in the year cuz i dont wana wait all year for these. ive been wanting these for a while now.

I don't really care when they drop as long as the materials and shape are solid. I'm never in a particular rush to spend money :lol:

Charcoal 7's last year were quality, no reason why '11 Metallics and '12 bred 4's didn't have that material and these should have it too.

Greatest shoe in history easily. My holy grails cant wait til they drop 
pimp.gif

Black and Red 6s grails I hope they release these in the summer .

To be honest, if these come out with the shade of infrared that's going to be on the white infrareds in 2014, I'll probabally pass. The shade is just too bright for me. I'll probabally end up going back and trying to score a pair of varsity reds.

To be honest, if these come out with the shade of infrared that's going to be on the white infrareds in 2014, I'll probabally pass. The shade is just too bright for me. I'll probabally end up going back and trying to score a pair of varsity reds.
I would just wait till you see the infrareds in person the pics we've seen could have filters to try and make the infrareds brighter but I can't force you to cop either way

I would just wait till you see the infrareds in person the pics we've seen could have filters to try and make the infrareds brighter but I can't force you to cop either way

That's very true. I saw a video on YouTube of an early release pair and the red was just as bright as it is in the pictures but then again you never know with early release pairs, especially this early.

the infrared on the recent "OG" am90's is beautiful. hotter than hot pink.

but as mentioned, colour alone won't justify copping.

Last edited:

nike air or jumpman?
If they come out as nice as the white colorway it doesn't even matter

Greatest shoe in history easily. My holy grails cant wait til they drop 
pimp.gif
I used to feel this way too, til JB started ******* up. I remember all the Air Jordans that came out. Didn't really give 2 ***** until I saw these in the 4th grade. My friend Nick had them and always bragged about the lace locks, (we called them "cans" back then don't know why), the clear outsole and visible Air unit. Made my Nike Flights look like trash. Kid never tied his shoes, would just pull the lace locks tight and stuff the laces.

Nostalgia. I hope they bring back the magic this time.

Last edited:
Gonna go ahead and subscribe to this thread. My favorite shoe of all time :pimp:
And 1000th post :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom