Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

the grey toe 13s that just released today were 170 on ndc?! that's weird
yeap they were 170 for a couple hours then NDC changed it to 185. I got mine for 170.
smokin.gif

Okay since we goin there ... Something about that midsole bugs me but it is what it is , I dont have high expectations for JB products no more.

Okay since we goin there ... Something about that midsole bugs me but it is what it is , I dont have high expectations for JB products no more.
In my case it just looks sort of too perfect, if you get what im sayin. Perfect surface and the lines are so clean too, that aint hand painted what it looks like.

+ the matt finish makes it look weird too (not suggesting anything).

cmon, nubuck is converting into ashylarry suede now? say it aint so jb.

Sorry to dethrone the thread

But, any one from San Diego or nearby cities? Gonna be in San Diego near end of January, coming from Canada so sorry bout the lack of geography in Cali state. 

Attractions?

Restaurants?

whats the weather like during January? 

Gonna try In & Out Burger for the first time 
nthat.gif

I can take this to PM, just need to know who to PM
If you like the night life (clubs and bars) check out:

FLUXX

Stingaree

RoofTop600

The Tipsy Crow

Altitude Skybar

Onyx Room

You'll have a good time at these places.
pimp.gif

Im not sure about the legitness of this pic, but it makes me happy and want to buy
happy.gif

Looks good!

I am hoping to cop 2 pairs. Doesn't look like it'll be a hard cop but you never know these days.

I hope it's as easy as the grey toes 13's today.

Go to Tijuana
Hit up Katz (all you can drink for $20)
Hit up Hong Kong til 5am (take 3-4 hunnid though I'll tell you how to have a great time with 20 or less)
Save $5 for street tacos
Come back to the US

In terms of SD, definitely la jolla, gas lamp area. Weather in January will be cold but to me cold is 50 low 70 high
Literally the worst thing you can do in San Diego is f go to Tijuana. Smdh.

Avoid Broadway imo, Stingaree is alright, personally I'd go to PB and bar hop.

Yea gonna have to see this in person. Every single picture or video footage i see the infrared looks diffrrent. The solar/crimson on my Yeezy Foams looks really good up against that all black midsole, if these looks like that I'll prob cop if not its still a game time decision.

I'm in Canada and some dude says these will be everywhere and will be able towalk right in at opening and grab a pair. I'll take that with a grain of salt.

Go to your local Footaction and ask to see em, they're already sitting there along with Knicks foamposites and the gum bottom 1s. Pics don't really show you how they look. Infrared looks yeezy foam pink and the nubuck or whatever they wanna call that looks like it needs lotion.
Knicks foams?

........brb

Sorry I was mid conversation and snapping a quick picture. I was looking forward to this one because I skipped every 6 this year and really thought this was the one. Guess I'll just have to settle and cop this year's carmine.
Why settle for less? Put that extra cash to a pair of shoes that wont look like ish relatively quickly. I'd take motorsports vis and cdp carmines over any retro vi that released in the past five years in a heartbeat.

Literally the worst thing you can do in San Diego is f go to Tijuana. Smdh.

Avoid Broadway imo, Stingaree is alright, personally I'd go to PB and bar hop.
Lol I was only half serious tbh

But bar hopping in north park isn't too bad either. A bit older crowd like 24-28 but definitely some good spots. Personal favorite is hamiltons tavern like a few miles away . Great beer selection

Stingaree was dope the times I went. Including a Riff Raff concert. **** was live

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom