Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Sorry to dethrone the thread

But, any one from San Diego or nearby cities? Gonna be in San Diego near end of January, coming from Canada so sorry bout the lack of geography in Cali state. 

Attractions?

Restaurants?

whats the weather like during January? 

Gonna try In & Out Burger for the first time 
nthat.gif

I can take this to PM, just need to know who to PM

But, any one from San Diego or nearby cities? Gonna be in San Diego near end of January, coming from Canada so sorry bout the lack of geography in Cali state. 

Attractions?
Restaurants?
Gonna try In & Out Burger for the first time :nthat:

Ya fam hit me up , I'm in sd and will let you know what placed to check out , and the weather pretty much is the same all year 70-80 , very slight chance of rain in winter months

I'm an 11 in all my shoes but when I tried on the white infrareds those were a 10.5 and were good or slightly big. These aren't leather tho so it makes it confusing. Anybody try these on yet and confirm if they're TTS or .5 like the white infrareds?

Its funny reading some of these posts, due to the fact about quality. No matter what the quality is I know I am going to be getting them. I missed out the last two times. The original retro's I had but sold because I decided to wear them 5 years later and eventually the back paint started cracking. Quality control is either on point or not. Truth is if you like the kicks you like them, if you don't move on.

I stopped buying shoes for 2 years, and all my homies will tell you that they would never think I would do that. But after a while I bounced back up and started buying again cuz thats what I like to do. I am a sneakerhead, I know it my homies know it. So do yourselves a favor and don't hate on the quality cuz in the end you will end up copping.  My 2 cents

I'm an 11 in all my shoes but when I tried on the white infrareds those were a 10.5 and were good or slightly big. These aren't leather tho so it makes it confusing. Anybody try these on yet and confirm if they're TTS or .5 like the white infrareds?
go down .5 a size on all 6s, that is how they are, they run big.

someone said they looked better in person, or are they gassing up these VI?

Go to your local Footaction and ask to see em, they're already sitting there along with Knicks foamposites and the gum bottom 1s. Pics don't really show you how they look. Infrared looks yeezy foam pink and the nubuck or whatever they wanna call that looks like it needs lotion.

Last edited:
someone said they looked better in person, or are they gassing up these VI?
View media item 1262329

I have mixed feelings right now, what is happening?

i think airthompson or airaab said these look good in person and now dis dude is saying they are cheap looking. that pics does make them look ghetto

but good advice its better to hop over to your local places and check them out

Last edited by a moderator:
dang laser crimson again? no wonder dats that infrared23 and not simple infrared

Sorry I was mid conversation and snapping a quick picture. I was looking forward to this one because I skipped every 6 this year and really thought this was the one. Guess I'll just have to settle and cop this year's carmine.

Attractions?
Restaurants?
Gonna try In & Out Burger for the first time :nthat:
Go to Tijuana
Hit up Katz (all you can drink for $20)
Hit up Hong Kong til 5am (take 3-4 hunnid though I'll tell you how to have a great time with 20 or less)
Save $5 for street tacos
Come back to the US

In terms of SD, definitely la jolla, gas lamp area. Weather in January will be cold but to me cold is 50 low 70 high

Back
Top Bottom