Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Funny i use to always talk about paying someone to lock my pairs down early and folks here would tell me I was cheating the system and I was a cheater, now it seems more people support that route. I now dont have a plug, or know any employees and dont need any. Online is all I need. And dont even need a bot. #teamsolo #teamboxprice #teammanual

Last edited:
This release need to come on im ready for Thanksgiving, time off, and the kicks [emoji]128588[/emoji]
this.

i'm more worried about thanksgiving 
laugh.gif

Got my Weekend Drop shipping confirmation too; should have it by Wednesday of next week, I hope.

I put my order in the moment the preorder came live, so they are probably sending it out in batches.

If my pair comes in and all is perfect, then I'm totally happy, even with the $60ish premium I paid to preorder.

if yall got real retail early links please pm me, dont put it on blast to guests, members only, it will make it easier to cop. thanks
fnl link is always the one from their release calender. It's not a secret

yea evrrybody knows fnl fa ftl. I dont wanna get jammed on those sites. these big joints are bot central

Im talking about the "other" sites out there that do carry the real pair for retail, I did find a couple....I wanna know some new and real info I havent seen or heard....

Would it really kill these stores to just leave VMs when they call for the raffle?

"Hi, it's FinishLine in XXXXXX Mall! You were selected for a size XX Black Infrared Retro Jordan VI. Please pick up your shoes in-person Friday, Nov. 28, between 10am & 6pm, and be sure to bring a photo ID. Thanks, and have a happy Thanksgiving!"

Done.

Seems it'd be a lot faster for them than to try calling the next person when you don't answer.

Last edited:
Last years Black Friday release of the Oreo 5's was the top selling retro of 2013 selling 505,500 units. I would expect there to be no less than 500,000 pairs for this release!

2014-09-04-tumblr_inline_mp0a2rhNuT1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
Last years Black Friday release of the Oreo 5's was the top selling retro of 2013 selling 505,500 units. I would expect there to be no less than 500,000 pairs for this release!

I read that somewhere too. Nike/JB wouldn't dare leave any money on the table with this release. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the top selling retro in 2014 as well. I guarantee that when this release passes there is going to be that occasional guy that is pissed because "everybody and their mama" was able to get their hands on these.

I read that somewhere too. Nike/JB wouldn't dare leave any money on the table with this release. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the top selling retro in 2014 as well. I guarantee that when this release passes there is going to be that occasional guy that is pissed because "everybody and their mama" was able to get their hands on these.
Last year it was the oreo5 and gamma 11 had the top selling. This year wouldn be columbias and this one.

If they made 500,000 for them ugly *** oreos then this shoes has to have atleast 100,000 to 200,000 more on um :lol:

I know the columbia xi gonna probably top that. Errrrrybody buys xi mids

So 99.99% who did a lil homework is gon eat. That's pretty fair.
Yeah I would think anybody that payed attention what was goin on at they local stores and got in should be gucci hell I did it from overseas and I got a pair locked so...

Yeah I would think anybody that payed attention what was goin on at they local stores and got in should be gucci hell I did it from overseas and I got a pair locked so...
What does that even mean?

What about the people that went to a few local stores in their area and didn't get a pair?

I went to my local finish line on tuesday morning and they told me no raffle or tickets until next week... I told them their website stated differently but apparently they aren't adhering to that lol.

Hopefully they aren't on some BS :smh:

Back
Top Bottom