Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

what's the consensus on Weekend Drop? I keep getting emails from them and tempted to just pull the trigger

They've started shipping and people's pairs should be in this weekend. I reckon some of those n'ters will be putting their pics up in the thread. I'd say wait 'til then, judge the pics for yourself and go from there. But only if you sincerely feel you have no chance on release day that is. Weekend Drop's stock should be around after the official release so at this point in the game just give yourself a chance at retail and come back around to them if you must.

Last edited:
They've started shipping and people's pairs should be in this weekend. I reckon some of those n'ters will be putting their pics up in the thread. I'd say wait 'til then and judge the pics for yourself and go from there. But only if you sincerely feel you have no chance on release day that is. Weekend Drop's stock should be around after the official release so at this point in the game just give yourself a chance at retail and come back around to them if you must.
How do they obtain the sneakers themselves?

thank you gentlemen. I think i'm going the weekend drop route. I just don't have the patience to cop on release days anymore, especially Black Friday.

They've started shipping and people's pairs should be in this weekend. I reckon some of those n'ters will be putting their pics up in the thread. I'd say wait 'til then and judge the pics for yourself and go from there. But only if you sincerely feel you have no chance on release day that is. Weekend Drop's stock should be around after the official release so at this point in the game just give yourself a chance at retail and come back around to them if you must.
How do they obtain the sneakers themselves?

They're NikeTalk Approved so I'm pretty sure they have a Jordan Brand account. This isn't Weekend Drop's first rodeo so their shipments are assumed to come from and/or through a credible account.

Last edited:
What are your plan B pickups in case you strike out on the Black Infrared VIs? Nothing beastworthy but mines are...

both sitting in my size at local Jimmy Jazz as of today. Pumps are $35 Air Max are $55. Not tripping if I dont get a call back. Check my signature lol. Im blessed to own the White Infrareds and wear them alot. I still have Carmines and Sport Blues DS on ice.

What are your plan B pickups in case you strike out on the Black Infrared VIs? Nothing beastworthy but mines are...

View media item 1270065
View media item 1270067

both sitting in my size at local Jimmy Jazz as of today. Pumps are $35 Air Max are $55. Not tripping if I dont get a call back. Check my signature lol. Im blessed to own the White Infrareds and wear them alot. I still have Carmines and Sport Blues DS on ice.

those pumps for 35$?! feeling it

This here thread gonna be full of hilarity in a couple of days, I can't wait to be off work, eating good, and reading this stuff. :lol:

Last edited:
Resellers love to hear this.

So what? For some people (mainly people with jobs and adult life's), spending an extra $50-$60 for a desired shoe is nothing. Literally nothing if it means avoiding the chaos on releases like this. So who really cares? $50-$60 bucks for a piece of mind is well worth it for some people and not much if you ask me. Also believe it or not I actually like resellers in certain situations because they make the product available for me/those who missed out and don't mind paying a lil more to secure a pair and has the means to do so. Everybody don't have time to run around getting tickets and wait in line with 14 year olds. Sorry. Everyone needs to worry about how they are gonna acquire their own pairs instead of worrying about the next man. Bottom line is wtf does "resellers" have to do with that man coppin off WD? Statement made no sense to me but whatever. No offense, just saying though.

anyone get an answer from Shiekh about when they will send emails to winners of online raffle?

REPOSTING

Sheikh Codes for Cali 

SoCal
Burbank F3A75A19BF
Cerritos 1074C17AF1
Chula Vista 7C330EDA60
Compton 3597A8C55C
Del Amo Mall 0481E29234
Foxhills/Culver City DC67A0D4CC
Glendale C00F60D974
Horton Plaza 439EBEF489
Huntington Park C7A4842F56
Imperial HWY Los Angeles 64E2427F05
Mission Valley 809FD80949
Moreno Valley 15EB900852
Parkway Plaza 50a00edec0
Plaza Bonita 9ECC8580DD
Riverside Tyler Mall 2D350F1DB4
San Bernadino Inland Center 26661CE8A5
Santa Ana 49540729EF
Santa Anita F8B2218ED3
South Bay Galleria F044CB927E
South Bay Pavilion Carson FA23248530
Topanga 3DA32C6F78
West Covina 5A15434FBE
Westside Pavillion 078BFFF0B1

NorCal
Florin Mall Sacramento 741A6ACE8A
Solano Mall 840E81A357
Registration for online raffle 11/18-11/23 (from what's being said)

So what? For some people (mainly people with jobs and adult life's), spending an extra $50-$60 for a desired shoe is nothing. Literally nothing if it means avoiding the chaos on releases like this. So who really cares? $50-$60 bucks for a piece of mind is well worth it for some people and not much if you ask me. Also believe it or not I actually like resellers in certain situations because they make the product available for me/those who missed out and don't mind paying a lil more to secure a pair and has the means to do so. Everybody don't have time to run around getting tickets and wait in line with 14 year olds. Sorry. Everyone needs to worry about how they are gonna acquire their own pairs instead of worrying about the next man. Bottom line is wtf does "resellers" have to do with that man coppin off WD? Statement made no sense to me but whatever. No offense, just saying though.

good point though,,,what if your so called reseller is a CROOK/SCAMMER con-artist ,its a heck of a pain in the butt,,as long as you have a trusted reseller go for it bro.,btw,i copped gazillion times from a reseller and NEVER had an issue :smokin

Got the call from footlocker yesterday. Surprised i got chosen not because of the raffle but they usually don't carry sz 14, lady said they had a few....

Back
Top Bottom