Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

That's like 2 weeks in advance.... Damn looks like sheik and Ndc on sat is my only hope...

Not neccessarily bro. Check your local stores, give them a call and find out. Some stores (HOH, FTA, champs) giving out guaranteed tickets on Sunday. Also some places don't start their raffle until next mon and tue. Everywhere is different and it depends on where you're located. Best bet is to call and do your research.

yo wait..

is this how raffles are usually done? 

a week before release day? 
grin.gif

im out of the loop..

yo wait..

is this how raffles are usually done? 

[COLOR=#red]a week before release day?[/COLOR] >D

im out of the loop..

I think the Thanksgiving Holiday and the evitable Black Friday madness had a lot to do with it. I guess some retailers decided to try something new in order to circumvent all the craziness.

i totally slept on this release thought it was going to be monday and tuesday but i will call around tomorrow and see who else is doing it early.

socal... just checked the locator and it said they will hand out tickets on the 17th - 18th.....
frown.gif
Don't take that launch locator as set in stone.  In my area, 3 out of the 5 Foot Lockers had raffles given out this past Monday/Tuesday and the other 2 didn't know when yet they were going to do it. 

socal... just checked the locator and it said they will hand out tickets on the 17th - 18th.....:frown:

Champs in Santa Anita is Monday/Tuesday
Champs at Tyler Mall is Monday/Tuesday
Shoe palace at Tyler mall is Monday/Tuesday

Shoe palaces might all be Monday/Tuesday?

And don't forget all your skeikh codes posted in this thread

If anyone have more info on next week raffle please add

Last edited:
Anyone with Houston Sheikh Codes?? I've been away for college, so I don't have the ability to go get them. 
nerd.gif

Did the champs in santa anita & west covina change? Tuesday they both said sunday only.

Champs at Tyler mall told me Sunday and Monday, when did you call them? And don't bother with Shoe Palace there at Tyler. Shady place

So what? For some people (mainly people with jobs and adult life's), spending an extra $50-$60 for a desired shoe is nothing. Literally nothing if it means avoiding the chaos on releases like this. So who really cares? $50-$60 bucks for a piece of mind is well worth it for some people and not much if you ask me. Also believe it or not I actually like resellers in certain situations because they make the product available for me/those who missed out and don't mind paying a lil more to secure a pair and has the means to do so. Everybody don't have time to run around getting tickets and wait in line with 14 year olds. Sorry. Everyone needs to worry about how they are gonna acquire their own pairs instead of worrying about the next man. Bottom line is wtf does "resellers" have to do with that man coppin off WD? Statement made no sense to me but whatever. No offense, just saying though.

[emoji]128078[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom