Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Called a FL today and asked how many pairs they getting.

Edward on the phone said "we won't know until Friday" I
I said "you don't know until the day of the release?" Just to make sure..
Edward "yup"

Didn't push it anymore. Even yup North there some shaddy business going on when they usually they straight up tell you how many they getting in the week before. Smh this is going to be a mission..

Edward "yup"

Didn't push it anymore. Even yup North there some shaddy business going on when they usually they straight up tell you how many they getting in the week before. Smh this is going to be a mission..
You can't really ask them how many pairs they getting

There are 4 malls near me 3 of them have finishline , wellington did raffle tickets and called today, palm beach gardens still giving out raffle tickets till tomorrow ( probably gonna call next week before rd) and boynton beach mall finish line is doing FCFS at 8am on monday
Man I did the Wellington fnl...oh well, one down. Still have 3 more. Plus I still need to sign up for the pb gardens champs tomorrow. Is gardens FNL doing raffles as well? Btw, congrats bro!

Last edited:
Yeah, they cant really tell you. but that employee is lying to about getting them on friday. 

they have had these for a week or two now if not longer

You can't really ask them how many pairs they getting

I've done it for all releases where I was going to cop. To figure out the best plan of attack all FL, Champs and local spots in my city.

Some even ask for my size and tell me how pairs of them they got. They also tell me what sizes didn't "come in". Like no size 9 or 10 wasn't included in the shipment. I understand some are allocated for employees.

these two idiots are camping for tickets
mean.gif
oh man lulzz

I've done it for all releases where I was going to cop. To figure out the best plan of attack all FL, Champs and local spots in my city.

Some even ask for my size and tell me how pairs of them they got. They also tell me what sizes didn't "come in". Like no size 9 or 10 wasn't included in the shipment. I understand some are allocated for employees.
This is probably the 2nd most anticipated release of the year.  And with all the shady business going around with employees lying about raffle dates, call back times, amount per store, it's not really that surprising considering how much these are in demand.  Employees are probably sick of all the questions they're getting and are probably entertaining themselves with BS answers.

Edward "yup"

he just means he don't how many they gonna have left til release day cause they gotta let all the employees eat first and that consist of whatever they do with their share whether it be keep them, sell them, hold them for family or friends, etc.

Its all good though. Im going to just call back Monday and speak with a manager. Gotta keep working to eat.

One FL has 13 pairs so that's about 2 FSR & there's 4 FLs in my city. Our main spot will have 70 pairs, that's where everyone goes and lines up on RD.

yep every release gets shutdown cause ******s come and try to jump the line
That's why I don't go out no more. Kids be wildin out, acting like a bunch of damn fools with no kind of act right. Holding spots in line for the 5-10 homies comin later and slick schemers tryin to cut lines is that BS.

Last edited:
he just means he don't how many they gonna have left til release day cause they gotta let all the employees eat first and that consist of whatever they do with their share whether it be keep them, sell them, hold them for family or friends, etc.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Not going to be happy if I get there and b first in line and they don't have my size. Ill be on mobile as well trying to get 1 pair.

0 for 9 as of 3:30 PST...(so cal)
ohwell.gif

Going to have to hit up a few Champs/Shoe Palace next week.

Actually I don't.

What happened?
mass hype 

dudes coming out the wood works claiming all kind of ish

no raffles (in atl anyways)  and sunday tix but camping was in full effect 

dudes were losing their minds idk if there was as much pre-ordering but with it being may then and nov now i understand time and it being cold to just pre-order

couple of fights here and there 

on release day tho.....

everyone ate they released so many of those things that grape 5's were worth nothing resell tbh.... i dont see sizes moving now on ebay

(if you were exp online releases or a little exp) you ate

then the horrible grape 5 outfits

and the hype was stupid high for those 

mass hype 

dudes coming out the wood works claiming all kind of ish

no raffles (in atl anyways)  and sunday tix but camping was in full effect 

dudes were losing their minds idk if there was as much pre-ordering but with it being may then and nov now i understand time and it being cold to just pre-order

couple of fights here and there 

on release day tho.....

everyone ate they released so many of those things that grape 5's were worth nothing resell tbh.... i dont see sizes moving now on ebay

(if you were exp online releases or a little exp) you ate

then the horrible grape 5 outfits

and the hype was stupid high for those 
These were for the Black Grapes?

I was out of the country during that drop and I do remember the hype behind them.  Where I was at, the White Grapes sat on shelves.

These were for the Black Grapes?

I was out of the country during that drop and I do remember the hype behind them.  Where I was at, the White Grapes sat on shelves.
nah the white ones 

maybe where u live there wasn't demand

or 

they had so many they freaking couldn't move them all 

dudes get turned off when there are to Gr lmao 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom