Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

That's dumb what's he going to do wait at the mall all day. U have to have ur id.

Smh..... He must plan on making appointments or live close

Should call and flake on him
No ID required for these tickets... You just go and pick them up with your ticket! 

Got a call from kids footlocker in Roosevelt Field mall for my brothers size 7 but I don't need that pair anymore. Might forfeit it. Unless anyone knows a alternative.

Most stores say bring ID. But I know some don't even check. As long as the ticket match up. They want you in and out ASAP...

anigif_enhanced-9701-1407169273-9.gif

Resellers don't even have to buy the shoes anymore with these guaranteed tickets... :lol: :lol: :lol:

View media item 1274461

So instead of going online to find a job, all they have to do is catch the bus to the mall in order to get in line for guaranteed tix, then catch the bus back home and proceed to sell them to people with jobs. :smh: This can't e real life B.

Last edited:
Damn these are so hard!

I usually don't wear Js when they drop, but since I got these early I might throw them on 2nite

Got the call from FTL sherman oaks. 2/12.. Need 2 moar. Anyone know what time FTL Beverly Hills opens up on Friday and starts handling raffle winners? Cause Sherman oaks said they open around 8 AM but wont start till handling raffle winners till 10.. I got work from 12-6 X____X

Got the call from FTL sherman oaks. 2/12.. Need 2 moar. Anyone know what time FTL Beverly Hills opens up on Friday and starts handling raffle winners? Cause Sherman oaks said they open around 8 AM but wont start till handling raffle winners till 10.. I got work from 12-6 X____X
HOH Bev center called last friday. Open at 8am. 

Crappp was in the shower and I missed the call for the infrared 6's. Would've been my second pair but still. I'm sick... Now the phone is off the hook. Am I completely out of luck?

Crappp was in the shower and I missed the call for the infrared 6's. Would've been my second pair but still. I'm sick... Now the phone is off the hook. Am I completely out of luck?

Something similar happened to me this past Friday .....needless to say im still on the hunt for a 10.5.

Call them back. Sometimes they're nice. It's happened to me before. 

Back
Top Bottom