Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

can I get a 11.5 for a trade of 12 that I have locked?
second that 
pimp.gif

still aint eating on that size 11.5-12 boys!

0/4 on that HOH tip.

now I just gotta see wahtsup with Shiek.

If not its off to online. Where even folks who eating with 2-3 pairs on lock still gonna try and take my pairs on NDC :tongue:

Last edited:
Made it to my local KicksUSA before the raffle ended, they're picking names tonight 
nerd.gif
, bless me with the call 

So are NDC, Champs, and FTL the only places doing online release?

Everything I have come across is only raffle in store and unfortunately , I'm currently no where near any of my "to go to" stores.

You guys think these will sell out or the resell will be high? I'm deciding if I want to cop now, try on friday, or if I can wait a week or two after without the price going insane.

You guys think these will sell out or the resell will be high? I'm deciding if I want to cop now, try on friday, or if I can wait a week or two after without the price going insane.
these will sell out in minutes.. the hype for these is insane. easily the hardest cop of the year next to the cigar 6s.

these will sell out in minutes.. the hype for these is insane. easily the hardest cop of the year next to the cigar 6s.
I think you mean hours, usually that's how long average GR on NDC (believe me or not) and other sites take to sell out not minutes

Back
Top Bottom