Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Well I don't think people rationalizing their purchase can be trusted, but I'll stick to the places I know that are authorized to sell shoes directly from Nike.

they've been around for years under the name citysole and have been selling nike/jordans early and sometimes at retail or below. Many nt'ers have been using them for that long without issues. I've only bought from them twice because they were selling for retail and saved on taxes.

I've noticed my NDC pairs seem to be of better quality than FNL. Like the 2013 AJV and III releases.
I've had the same and opposite experiences. For example my ndc pair of the black grapes were relatively bad and the fnl pair was flawless.

Last edited:
what someone to do that doesnt have any raffle tickets?? just go to store b4 opening and hope to get a pair??? ive nvr did the raffle b4 so i have NO CLUE how they work it, if you dont have a ticket??? any help???

what someone to do that doesnt have any raffle tickets?? just go to store b4 opening and hope to get a pair??? ive nvr did the raffle b4 so i have NO CLUE how they work it, if you dont have a ticket??? any help???
As of now, you're best bet is friday at 8 et, online or go to local stores after the ticket pickup window for leftover pairs.

Last edited:
How bout this kall Nike customer service and they will tell u if a kompany is an authorized jordan retailer, all u need is the name of the kompany

Last edited:
So I just read the Privacy Policy for Weekend Drop. Let me just say this if you guys really care about your shoes being RETAIL AUTHENTIC I suggest you take them back ASAP. :smh: Read their PP.

-----------

Weekenddrop.com ONLY sells new, quality 100% authentic Nike shoes. All other products sold by weekenddrop are 100% authentic from the manufacturers as well. We only purchase shoes from authorized dealers. Shoes are also inspected for authenticity and quality when received.

What exactly is " quality 100% authentic Nike shoes" ? I'll tell you that is good for unauthorized authentic shoes. That is the catch people on eBay or sites like Taobao love to say we sell 100% quality products. That by no mean's it is AUTHENTIC it just means it is up to par with the authorized retail pairs or supposedly. Below is the real catch

"All other products sold by weekenddrop are 100% authentic..." Why is it all the other products are 100% authentic and not "Quality 100 authentic" :rolleyes that alone is beyond FISHY. The wording is DELIBERATE. By the way why the hell are the shoes inspected for authenticity if they are AUTHENTIC? That's like Niketown reviewing their shipments to make sure they are real. :rofl: Wake up.

Last edited:
Alright, I'll bite:

If you don't have a raffle ticket AND the stores in your area no longer are passing out raffle tickets, you can do the following:

1) Show up at the store at or before opening time and stand there while people with winning tickets go in and buy their shoes. You can hope that when all the raffle winners have bought their shoes that there are some left over. With this release, good luck with that, LOL.

2) You can get really creative and offer people who have winning raffle tickets money for their tickets. You will have to pay a lot more than retail, and you run the risk of someone selling you a fake or losing ticket. These risks are real. 

3) You can stay at home and try to cop online. For this release, if you don't have a strong/fast internet connection, your chances won't be that good, but you will have a chance nonetheless.

4) If you are willing to pay a lot more than retail, like say $300 - $400, well just kick back and relax as you will have no problem finding people online willing to sell you at that price.

If I didn't have a winning raffle ticket, I'd try to cop online.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Yes in Canada. Up here they jumping on the bandwagon and opening up malls at 6am. Thanks for your opinion. I'ma go to the smaller mall where I was successful.

Who are the authorized dealers and what makes those dealers authorized?
They are authorized to sell Jordan's/nike's they have a kontract with Nike/jordan and they get their stock from them, there are to many authorized dealers to list, you would need to kall Nike if u need to verify a kompany is an authorized dealer

Last edited:
My pair from weekend drop looks and feels to be of better quality than any other pair I have purchased from a retail store. There are almost no glue stains, the stiching is pristine, and the material feels durable and thick. Not a single complaint in my mind.

My pair from weekend drop looks and feels to be of better quality than any other pair I have purchased from a retail store. There are almost no glue stains, the stiching is pristine, and the material feels durable and thick. Not a single complaint in my mind.
You mind taking a pic of both of the jumpmans on the heel?

They are authorized to sell Jordan's/nike's they have a kontract with Nike/jordan and they get their stock from them, there are to many authorized dealers to list, you would need to kall Nike if u need to verify a kompany is an authorized dealer

This is a bit off topic but from reading your posts I noticed you change your beginning C letters words with a K. You banging and riding that 5 on an internet forum? :rofl: I couldn't help myself but ask that question no disrespect to ya set slime. lol

This is a bit off topic but from reading your posts I noticed you change your beginning C letters words with a K. You banging and riding that 5 on an internet forum? :rofl: I couldn't help myself but ask that question no disrespect to ya set slime. lol
No comment

Are there any definitive how to spot fake jordan 6 articles out there?

I need to stay woke now

Never ordering a preorder again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom