Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Hint for the new folks online camping tomorrow. When you cart on FTL, EB, FA, or Champs (and you will cart -just takes patience) there will probably be long, 2hr+ checkout times. If on desktop make sure you're are signed in first. Then, If you need to leave the house, you can transfer your wait countdown to mobile by signing in on that device. Sign in on mobile BEFORE closing out your desktop/laptop. This way you can step out and buy your $500 Dae Boo-Boo 65" TV and keep your spot in the checkout line :lol: HAPPY THANKSGIVING NTers!
Smh man you really gonna give out that type of info to lurkers? Let em find it out themselves... ffs yall givin out precious info when u should be lettin people experience it themselves

Nah, this is Niketalk we like to help people here. :lol: @ precious info

Nah, this is Niketalk we like to help people here.
laugh.gif
@ precious info
Yall can help people through PMing, not by givin important info to potential resellers and lurkers

not to sound stupid, but what do you mean by checkout times? And do you guys sign in and add a credit card to your account? 

For the Footlocker family, EB, FA, etc., after the shoes are in your cart, (the diffficult part) you are placed in line to do the transaction and pay your money. It can be a loooong wait! Imagine thousands grabbing shoes off the shelves and then sprinting to the register. If the retail site allows, put in all your billing info and cc info now. Good luck!

1 hour to go nt brethren, hopefully I'm not left salty! Haha love that salty **** you all came up with

So Nike called me yesterday and said I won a raffle for one of the pairs I need for my raffle.  They called me back later at night around 10:30pm and told me they made a mistake and gave away too many of the sizes.  So now I need to wake up in the morning and try copping a GS 4.5 and GS 5.. DAMN!!

The good news, as an apology they offered me 25% off my next purchase, or I get to secure any pair I like in the upcoming raffles.  Guess I got my Legion Blue 11's locked.

If I strike out online by 710, I'm going to have to be at the local footlocker by 730 to try the raffle. So im going to have to get up now, have my coffee and oats and get all dressed and **** so I can quickly bail to the store in time. It's ok tho I think I'm going to try to double up and get those 2 slices haha

So Nike called me yesterday and said I won a raffle for one of the pairs I need for my raffle.  They called me back later at night around 10:30pm and told me they made a mistake and gave away too many of the sizes.  So now I need to wake up in the morning and try copping a GS 4.5 and GS 5.. DAMN!!

The good news, as an apology they offered me 25% off my next purchase, or I get to secure any pair I like in the upcoming raffles.  Guess I got my Legion Blue 11's locked.

That's a good choice but you could lock up something more crazy... ie og 1 fragments :pimp:

Aussie is his username.  My guess he is in Australia and with the time difference they are launching soon out there?
Shouldn't be release at the same time (8 AM EST) on Friday the 28th? So that means in...say Sydney, Australia they would get it at 2 AM on Saturday?

Anyone know how accurate the info on the Footaction Launch Locator is? It says the pickup window for the guaranteed pairs starts at 8 est. I tried calling but nobody is picking up.   

Anyone know how accurate the info on the Footaction Launch Locator is? It says the pickup window for the guaranteed pairs starts at 8 est. I tried calling but nobody is picking up.   
I don't think they're open today.

Footaction where I am at is opening at 6AM PST

I'll have to check with them what they have on the calendar for the year.  Im in Canada, and I doubt we will get the fragments
Hell if I know lol.. I just put the pieces together between Aus and his username.  I looked at their calendar real quick, and they are released the 28th their time.

Back
Top Bottom