Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

This is the first release ive seen probably since white infareds that doesnt have every one like

May the pizza be vast and plentiful in the morning

Last edited:
This is the first release ive seen probably since white infareds that doesnt have every one like

View media item 1278317

Where the threads blowing up for the White Infrareds? I passed on them in favor for the Carmines. I remember that for the Carmines in May, that threat was like at page 310s (or 410s?) on release day. Doubled up on those, sold one to a buddy for retail.

These will be different though. Doubling up again but keeping both for me. Excited for this release, but for now, bring on the food, beer, football, and of course family.

Where the threads blowing up for the White Infrareds? I passed on them in favor for the Carmines. I remember that for the Carmines in May, that threat was like at page 310s (or 410s?) on release day. Doubled up on those, sold one to a buddy for retail.

These will be different though. Doubling up again but keeping both for me. Excited for this release, but for now, bring on the food, beer, football, and of course family.
Naw, Carmine page was in the low 200s on RD.  It's stuck on 403 now.

i aint know if i can sleep tonight.. the hype is real my heart is pounding just thinkin about gettin the chance to get these babies.. imma be too tense to sleep tonight might just pull an all nighter. this be on my mind 24/7 and nothin else.. if i dont get these imma be pissed ill just punch someone.

Bruh these are 10x more hyped than the White infrared 6s.. definitely not goin to be an easy cop. many people wll strike out it aint even gon be funny bro.
Im sure they will be a bit harder to grab than the whites but if you compare it to the hype of releases this year like the carmines or those slam dunks or history of jordans idk...doesnt seem so bad

i aint know if i can sleep tonight.. the hype is real my heart is pounding just thinkin about gettin the chance to get these babies.. imma be too tense to sleep tonight might just pull an all nighter. this be on my mind 24/7 and nothin else.. if i dont get these imma be pissed ill just punch someone.

Hey crocker i have a feeling you gon strike out

You have to be trolling with this. If not I don't know what to say.

Have been getting through on finishline so hopefully this release isnt different. That shipping tho!

Time to use a winner circle coupon.

I don't understand why you're so nervous if you have bots for 3 different sites, why don't you just relax and enjoy Thanksgiving with your family.

Last edited:
You have to be trolling with this. If not I don't know what to say.
Yeah he's been at it for a few weeks now.  Has to be trolling.  A lot of people already blocked him.  Entertaining to see all the stupid things he posts.

EDIT: Real or not, it's disrupting the community here with all this "riot" and "stabbing" statements. He contributes NOTHING to this thread.

Last edited:
Ban this joker

Have been getting through on finishline so hopefully this release isnt different. That shipping tho!

Time to use a winner circle coupon.

Me too, FNL has has less bots and you if you don't refresh the page and just watch the SPA countdown, I promise you'll get a pair ..even if it takes couple hours.

I don't understand why you're so nervous if you bots for 3 different sites, why don't you just relax and enjoy Thanksgiving with your family.
these are the most hyped release of the year. there is nothin that can top these in terms of demand. people been talking about these since the carmine release so what make u think the demand will die down 1 day before release? u delusional if u think these gonna be easy to cop. even with 3 of my bots its gonna be difficult with the demand. people in this thread be laughin right now at how "easy" this will be, but come release date u will see tears and people cryin and beggin for  a pair.

Back
Top Bottom