Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I need some motivation right now guys. Anyone have a success story where they waited for a minute and were successful in getting a pair in the past in a launch like this?

It was an easy cop blah, blah blah, I see even the Add To Cart services even failed. I see mad people like I didn't get anything. SMH. But it was easy and they're super general release. Oh, still waiting in LINE on NDC.

On Nike.com got in line first with my desktop, second with my laptop, and third with my phone. Phone got through first...still waiting on desktop and laptop.

copped on ndc.

another size 11 for me, gs for wifey, ps for son, and inf for baby. everybody got something =)

Just got through NDC desktop for a sz 12.... i've been waiting on 8:00.

I joined the the line via mobile too a little later, and that is still waiting in line

good luck to everyone

Still waiting in line at NDC but luckily I have a raffle pair that I got the cb on Wednesday just waiting for me to pickup in a few hours.
nthat.gif

Woke up ay 8:07 with the fear of God in my heart.

Turned over and looked at my phone to see a confirmation email of this free ATC service that I signed up for that they got the pair in my cart

Logged in and checked out with 0 problems 

roll.gif

Told yall this would be easy

Could get 5 pairs of GS. Those are adding to cart easy for me on NDC for some reason.
I think there is a limit of 1 on GS still. I want to get two pairs and have another in my cart but I'm scared that they will get cancelled unless someone confirms with me the limit

Back
Top Bottom