Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just got through on the PC even though I clicked add to cart 1 min after I tried on my phone wifi, and also the countdown timer was 22 secs delayed. Once again copped via NDC size 13!

Last edited:
If people read the topic before posting, they would realize a lot, if not everyone who got through on NDC is waiting for their email. 

copped one pair off footlocker and another on ndc mobile which I added to cart around 8:01

NDC on my laptop was added exactly at 8 and Im still in line....

i keep getting this error at shoe palace

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

any idea what does this mean?

thanks

Woke up ay 8:07 with the fear of God in my heart.

Turned over and looked at my phone to see a confirmation email of this free ATC service that I signed up for that they got the pair in my cart

Logged in and checked out with 0 problems 

:rofl:

Told yall this would be easy

Bro you paid for an atc service though :rofl:

I probably got it the easiest i added my suze to my wishlist and about 5 mins to 8 i was able to add it and check out conf.email at 7:57

I havent tried for any hyped releases lately but i alwayd practiced and aleays failed..

Last edited:
FNL just copped for me. 
pimp.gif

Man i dont think this is about speed at all im at work with a connection of 3mbps and my phone is 23mbps i go thru on the work computer with ease both me and my girls pair.

Woke up ay 8:07 with the fear of God in my heart.

Turned over and looked at my phone to see a confirmation email of this free ATC service that I signed up for that they got the pair in my cart

Logged in and checked out with 0 problems 

roll.gif

Told yall this would be easy
WHAT 

SOME PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THE ART OF THE HUMBLE BRAG 
laugh.gif

THATS LIKE SAYING DRIVING A 10K IS EASY ON UR LEGS THO.....

Back
Top Bottom