Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Finishline is giving me issues with pp taking me back to the billing page. However just checked my email and paypal says that I've submitted a order. Does this mean my order will be processed?

Waiting in line on NDC, got a connection error, jumped back in line, got the OOS message. Moped for 2 minutes. Hopped back on NDC, added another sz 9 just for the heck of it, and now it says I'm back in line? WTF

Think I got thru on Eastbay.
Got to the "THank you for your order! page with order number but when I check in my account it doesnt show up and no email confirmation.
anybody got that?
Give it about. 30 minutes and check again, same thing happened with my order.

fnl is suh trash lol
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whats crazy is that we still try on this garbage.
When ndc is crashing we'll try anything.  Fnl is the bottom of the barrel, if I'm attempting to cop from there that means every other site is crashing or sold out.

Ok this is weird, I got a OOS message but somehow it was still added to my cart and was able to checkout lol. Hopefully Nike doesnt cancel my order!

Anyone with size 10 in cart on NDC and having probs , remove from cart and try again >w> 

guys if you're still waiting on NDC try opening NDC on a new page, you might see your size already added to cart. Happened to me, I was waiting in line then i opened NDC on another page and bam my size was added in the cart without even knowing, so try it, u never know....
This man knows

Back
Top Bottom