Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

REMINDER:
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
AKA "OOPS" OR "ALLEY OOP" REQUESTS.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

fell asleep while waiting to get through on finish line, checked my phone, chose my size and submitted my order successfully. already got the email as well

Two slices off FNL-waiting to check out on FTL.  Whoa!! Just see that order processing tweet for NDC! ??

Anyway, I don't know if FNL will cancel 1 order.  Anyone ever get multiples shipped from FNL on a hot GR?!

Last edited:
there is no resell value

they are plentiful

just enjoy them

You sure about that? Of course there is a resell value, though they might have made a ton, today proves that a lot more people are looking for them then nike put on their site. Many people already gave up, half those will buy on the secondary market now.

Im still in line, not giving up hope though lol

Below retail at shoepalace, and no ones on it. Missing out 
happy.gif

i purchased off of ndc and got the order confirmation page, credit card was charged, and they are still in my cart. still haven't got the nike email. should they still be in my cart?

Finishline charged my PayPal account, but the order says it didn't go thru on the site and please try again....what do i do?

FINALLY got through on FNL, checked out with Paypal and received a confirmation email. That was somehow tougher than NDC this morning lol

I wish people would just stop using Oop, jig, cook, and florish. 
Stupid people only know stupid words.
Anything else would be beyond anyone that speaks this way.
Trust me, those words are the calling card of morons trying to sound like they graduated from middle school....

beg to differ. im pretty educated myself and I love cook and Jig. wtf jig been around damn near since the beggining of time damn lol

I tried finishline about 30 minutes after the release and was patiently waiting on the splash page. Once I got through I was able to add a 13 for a friend and got splashed about two more times before I was able to completely checkout. FNL was clutch for me...meanwhile im still in line on NDC since they dropped
laugh.gif

I was on splash pretty much all morning on FNL.. then finally got thru the checkout. I hit submit then BOOM.. Error ! SmH Sent back to splash again. I checked my credit card and it looks as though it is processing. I still can't see if I have a confirmation number yet.

Added two to my cart on finish line and trying to remove one...might have lost both. This is a mess.

Back
Top Bottom