Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Tired of waiting on ndc. I'm just going to be content with the 2 pairs i got from other sites. Don't need anymore.

Had a strange checkout experience with Eastbay. Had timer counting down for me to check out, it froze, then bam allowed me to pay straight away. Seems to have gone through, wait and see I guess.

Anyone know if you can order off Eastbay and Foot Locker or limited to 1 per person across both (ie will they cancel when they process sine it all comes from the same place)

Someone said above that EU is just getting conf emails 5 hrs later
In my case I received it after 2hrs. Actually I just got off the phone with one of my friends in Athens and they received it 4hrs later. Anyway it's pretty obvious that NDC couldn't handle all that traffic. I can only imagine the mayhem in the US market...

beg to differ. im pretty educated myself and I love cook and Jig. wtf jig been around damn near since the beggining of time damn lol
Congrats.
You are the exception to the rule.
Since the beggining huh?
condescending tone has no place on an internet forum. ones choice of words is not a clear indicator of intelligence on a forum. you gotta stop with this profiling lol

How the hell are people getting through with shoepalace? I keep getting an error.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom