Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

they might retro every few years but not with OG quality or materials, this shoes hasnt been seen in this form since 2000, BRUHDIDDY
haha yeah you're technically right but like many Nike releases, the retros will be "close enough" for most people... 

Further, look at how many people claim to prefer the Varsity Reds. ...Look at how non-OG CWs sell.

Most heads from my era only cared about OG colorways. The people who love Jordans because of Michael Jordan, basketball, nostalgia, etc. thought/think almost all non-OG CWs are hideous or unneccessary. Yet a monstrocity like the Fresh Prince 5 sells for more than original colorways. ...With that reality, there is absolutely no way one can claim that the success of and lust for Jordan brand retros has anything to do with Michael Jordan.

just got my pair on foot locker but im still waiting for my order confirmation. did anybody else got theirs from foot locker and can tell me how long i need to wait for the confirmation? 

OG Jordans will always sell out.  It doesn't matter if its in a day or if it takes 6 months.  Regardless of whichever new age celebrity the children choose to follow.  The shoes from 2009/2010 didn't sell as well because of packs.  I personally passed on all the packs because I didn't like being forced to cop a pair I didn't want to get one I did want.  Thats why a lot of stuff sat and once they hit outlets people copped heavy.

crazy, all of a sudden i got a message saying i'm only allowed one pair. Looked in my cart and an 11 was in it. check out in a little over 2 hours! Yes!

Anyone ever see the Dave Chappelle skit "if the internet was a real place"? Id like to see it on a day like today. with a thousand ppl running around, timers, sites crashing and cart jacking. 
laugh.gif

Did anyone ever figure how to transfer a cart? I am so pissed at nike. They had an error and charged my paypal for nothing. Meaning it was blank on paypal. Shoes are still in cart but it won't let me check out because I would be exceeding the maximum number even though I never bought one. I thought during the DBs people figured a way to transfer. I doubt I have time to go through the whole post to find how. I have another nike account. Much appreciated if anyone knows. Got up early to get this for my little brother and nike screwed me.

Got my 10.5 from Finishline about 5 mins ago and got my email. I got a 7.5 from sneakerbaas.com but I need an 8. 7.5s probably aint gone do it for me. Back online I go....

OG Jordans will always sell out.  It doesn't matter if its in a day or if it takes 6 months.  Regardless of whichever new age celebrity the children choose to follow.  The shoes from 2009/2010 didn't sell as well because of packs.  I personally passed on all the packs because I didn't like being forced to cop a pair I didn't want to get one I did want.  Thats why a lot of stuff sat and once they hit outlets people copped heavy.

true

i didnt buy a single damn pack myself

this my first jordan copp (for keeps) since 2007 i think aqua VIIIs

Last edited:
Further, look at how many people claim to prefer the Varsity Reds. ...Look at how non-OG CWs sell.

Most heads from my era only cared about OG colorways. The people who love Jordans because of Michael Jordan, basketball, nostalgia, etc. thought/think almost all non-OG CWs are hideous or unneccessary. Yet a monstrocity like the Fresh Prince 5 sells for more than original colorways. ...With that reality, there is absolutely no way one can claim that the success of and lust for Jordan brand retros has anything to do with Michael Jordan.
Yep, and that hype on Retro+ colorways started long, long ago as well... I feel like a broken record but Mocha IIIs really started this trend in 2001.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom