Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Finally checked out at Eas. 184.99 shipped.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
How? it says the promotion code doesnt work 

just got my pair on foot locker but im still waiting for my order confirmation. did anybody else got theirs from foot locker and can tell me how long i need to wait for the confirmation? 
I usually get the email confirmation 5-10 minutes after the order is placed. 

THANK YOU! Someone gets the state of affairs on here.

I paid $62 (I think) a pair in 2000. Marked down and then through a friend's employee discount.

The legacy of Jordan didn't do much in 1994 when the true first gen retros were sitting on the floors gathering dust in stores with signs saying $29.99 above them.

The "love" for sneakers today doesn't have anything to do with Michael Jordan. Ironically enough, it barely has anything to do with SNEAKERS!

Just woke up and was able to add a 9.5 to cart on Eastbay with ease.... Only problem is that I have an hour and a half wait to checkout!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I paid $62 (I think) a pair in 2000. Marked down and then through a friend's employee discount.

The legacy of Jordan didn't do much in 1994 when the true first gen retros were sitting on the floors gathering dust in stores with signs saying $29.99 above them.

The "love" for sneakers today doesn't have anything to do with Michael Jordan. Ironically enough, it barely has anything to do with SNEAKERS!
What does it have to do with then?

Back
Top Bottom