Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

So even though major retailers get shipments straight from Nike, they are going to buy out of their pocket GM shoes ? Ummmm ok

You guys have waaay too much trust in some of these companies. It's about dough, and the same way they get a discount from Nike for shoes, you don't think if they say I'll buy $200,000-$300,000 worth they'll get a discount from GM companies?

I've thought this for years, but the main company I thought this about gives rewards, so I tried to think more positively :wink:

If I had those thoughts I wouldn't buy shoes, no matter how positive I think

I'm starting to think Nike overproduced these. This was not that hard of a cop for me and reading other sneakerheads testimonials on here. The bigger surprise is that this thread has reached 1,000,000 + views. I personally think the Air Jordan Infrared 6'ws might be a more talked about shoe than the Air Jordan 11 "Legend Blue". Time will tell come December.
6s will stand the test of time more than the legend blues, columbias, or whatever they call it.

If i get another Cancelled Order this week....

I'm GONNA FLIP OUT ON A FOOL!

What my money no good??

Dang yall ate em all up
nthat.gif
 I'm only seeing size 11 and 14+ available lol. Nice.

Last edited:
Don't get your hopes up just yet fam. I honestly never do until they arrive at my doorstep. Get used to that mentality and salt levels will be at an all time low. :lol:

:lol: jokes. Yeah i'm trying not to get my hopes up to much till I get that shipping info. My salt levels already over boiled yesterday when Niketown lied to me as to when I could pick up my raffle pair. Hope NDC comes through. I'm sure they made enough pairs.

Nike definitely didn't overproduce these. If they did you would still see them sitting on a lot of websites.

I'm starting to think Nike overproduced these. This was not that hard of a cop for me and reading other sneakerheads testimonials on here. The bigger surprise is that this thread has reached 1,000,000 + views. I personally think the Air Jordan Infrared 6'ws might be a more talked about shoe than the Air Jordan 11 "Legend Blue". Time will tell come December.

Before Bred 1's blew up during the Banned release, outside of black-based XI's, Infrared 6's have always been one of the most talked about/grailed kicks. Why the DMP was so epic!

I have a feeling this will not be the last major restock. I wouldn't be surprised if they made bred xi numbers for these.

So what Size are left from the Backend of the site?

Refresh
The sz 8 is gone now. I see 11.5, 14, 17, 18.  I have a size 13 in cart but can't checkout and it's displaying this error "One or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit. If you have questions or need more information, call us at 1 800 806 6453 for help."

Last edited:

how many pairs u got papi?
One locally and one from SP....

The sz 8 is gone now. I see 11.5, 14, 17, 18.  I have a size 13 in cart but can't checkout and it's displaying this error "One or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit. If you have questions or need more information, call us at 1 800 806 6453 for help."
Let me get that papi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only see 14, 17 and 18.

I wonder if I should ask my brother to pick up a size 18. Unfortunately he's a size 9.

Last edited:
I tried going to SP page

I got this Message....    Come'on People...

can not one site be under the watch...

Back
Top Bottom