Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Don't worry about the email. I got thru early on NDC yesterday but didn't get an email until last night. On the concord lows this summer I am not sure I even got 1 and I still got my shoes. I just usually check my order screen on NDC.

Was able to help a friend who struck out yesterday

Thanks for the workaround :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Dont worry about confirmation emails, mine came 2 hours later yesterday

Last edited:
Lol ok. It doesnt make any sense. And well, like u said "it's not what u know, it's what u can prove" and you'll never be able to prove that buddy. GM shoes aren't to be discussed here anyway.
Lol ok. It makes perfect sense. And yeah since GM talk is not allowed I'm gonna respect the forum rules.

Anyway, let's hope that every NT member eventually gets at least one pair.

So even though major retailers get shipments straight from Nike, they are going to buy out of their pocket GM shoes ? Ummmm ok

You guys have waaay too much trust in some of these companies. It's about dough, and the same way they get a discount from Nike for shoes, you don't think if they say I'll buy $200,000-$300,000 worth they'll get a discount from GM companies?

I've thought this for years, but the main company I thought this about gives rewards, so I tried to think more positively :wink:

Got a little nervous yesterday. Didn't enter raffles 'cause I was out of town with the closest retail an hour away. Clicked for 25 minutes on a PC to get them in my cart, had to wait 40 minutes to check out. I was on the road by that time so I had to check out on my tablet (which means I needed coverage). It all worked out. Got shipment confirmation from Eastbay last night. Nice...

Once again, the retail store is going buy GM shoes out their own pockets ? So how are they getting over, if they are spending more money. Since they have already paid Nike and they are selling at the box price.... Please explain
Since GM talk is not allowed, I'm not gonna elaborate. Hope you understand.
smile.gif

that add to cart trick finally worked for me. at one point I saw the sz. 10s were all gone then a few minutes later they were there again. I don't order off Nike.com often... it says my order was placed successfully and it gave me an order number.. I should be good right?

that add to cart trick finally worked for me. at one point I saw the sz. 10s were all gone then a few minutes later they were there again. I don't order off Nike.com often... it says my order was placed successfully and it gave me an order number.. I should be good right?

Congrats man! I'm in the same boat as you. Waiting on confirmation email. Also got a size 10 haha.

Once again, the retail store is going buy GM shoes out their own pockets ? So how are they getting over, if they are spending more money. Since they have already paid Nike and they are selling at the box price.... Please explain
agreed 100%. These kids have some wild imaginations.

It's a beautiful NT when ppl share info instead of being greedy
QFT. That's what this community is about or at least used to be. Don't let my join date fool you lol. Long time lurker here. 
Ya, like the greedy folks won't cop again
laugh.gif
I say eat if you really like the shoe and need to have more than 1 pair. Fact to face is that the culture/sneaker game has changed. Continue to buy what you like and not just for the hype. Resellers/bots/atc services are just enemies we need to face lol. 

Don't get your hopes up just yet fam. I honestly never do until they arrive at my doorstep. Get used to that mentality and salt levels will be at an all time low. 
laugh.gif

Since GM talk is not allowed, I'm not gonna elaborate. Hope you understand. :smile:

I understand fully, nice cop out tho.. enjoy the weekend

Nike chi was makin calls again yesterday for the unclaimed/left over pairs. They didnt leave a vmail & went on to the next person if u didnt answer. What a waste of time on their end, especially on black friday

I'm starting to think Nike overproduced these. This was not that hard of a cop for me and reading other sneakerheads testimonials on here. The bigger surprise is that this thread has reached 1,000,000 + views. I personally think the Air Jordan Infrared 6'ws might be a more talked about shoe than the Air Jordan 11 "Legend Blue". Time will tell come December.

Back
Top Bottom