Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I have a size 10.5 that I want to buy for my brother...but I ordered one on NDC this morning.

We share the same billing address....and since it's in my cart I don't know how to proceed. I don't want both orders to be canceled.

Might have to wait until a possible restock.

Last edited:
Will this be the first pair of Black Infared's in 23 years for anyone else? I totally missed out on the 2000 and 2010 reissues.

The last time I wore a pair I was in the 7th grade watching Jordan school Showtime on the court.

It'll be good to finally put on another pair. :smile:

So what's you guys biggest take away from this release? NDC was cool but I had hell with finishline...
NDC servers are still trash. ( Even on one of the biggest release of the year, when they know the traffic will be double)

Champs and Eastbay have been my best friends this year.

Just got my FL shipping email 
happy.gif

You should definitely call them out
Oh thats easy. Its DMV sneakerboy. He works at HOH and told me they had extras, sent me his cell number and all. I get there let em know I'm there and he tells me he's getting them out the stock room. Then proceeds to tell me its a joke. Apparently its been an ongoing joke, doing this to a few NTalkers. Said the look on my face was priceless. I told him his joke was wack and it wasn't a total loss cause I got some boots for my daughter.  Like I said I have a 7.5 and I need an 8 to see which fits better. After I leave the mall I get another text with him still going on about it. I just told him to enjoy the rest of his shift and left it at that. 

Finally got shipping notifications from Nike.com and Finishline.com.

It's going to be madness for the XIs...

You think so? I feel like these 6's are much more wearable/popular. 
People have been thirsting over Columbia 11s for over a decade now. I'm just glad I'm sitting that one out. Love the shoe, it's nice to look at...but I don't see myself wearing an all white and baby blue kick. Also, I don't like how the upper is nubuck, but the tongue is mesh. Clashes hard in my opinion. Either the entire upper should be mesh, or nubuck....but NOT both.

Oh thats easy. Its DMV sneakerboy. He works at HOH and told me they had extras, sent me his cell number and all. I get there let em know I'm there and he tells me he's getting them out the stock room. Then proceeds to tell me its a joke. Apparently its been an ongoing joke, doing this to a few NTalkers. Said the look on my face was priceless. I told him his joke was wack and it wasn't a total loss cause I got some boots for my daughter.  Like I said I have a 7.5 and I need an 8 to see which fits better. After I leave the mall I get another text with him still going on about it. I just told him to enjoy the rest of his shift and left it at that. 
WTF r u serious ?

Wish list order from today went from in progress back to the submitted stage. Wouldn't be surprised if Nike cancels it at this point.

My UK pair is delivering on Monday, while my NDC pair is delivering on Wednesday and FNL pair on Friday..

Amazing lol

Back
Top Bottom