Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

roll.gif
roll.gif

I wouldn't be jealous of any man's shoes.

I would have a problem when 5 other guys next to me in the same vicinity is wearing the exact same shoe I'm wearing like ya'll robots coming out of the same factory.
I get the spirit of what your saying but I could care less what any of you other males purchase or wear.  As long as I get my pair I wouldn't care if only 499 people had a pair or 499,999 people had them.

Hi guys I wear size us 8.5 for y3 qasa and it is fitting so what size should I get for AJ6??

I think it's kind of hilarious how many new companies there are in the business of charging people more for these shoes than they're worth. Plenty of buyers though so why not, I mean nothing really sits for long online even at high resale price
mean.gif
. as long as stuff is selling above retail before it even drops.... this business will continue to thrive
man thats the new young man hustle 

i like shoes

i can get shoes

i should open up a boutique or better yet online resell store 

bam $$$$$$$$$

everyone hustling now 

i mean who they going to sell to if the reseller selling to resellers. then they have no Pr experience at all 

so you get tweets like that 

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE W/ FTL CS REP

and she said that there's still pairs in the system and they just over sold my size 10.5 - 

but all the cancelled order and left stock of FTL

goes live monday 5am for people to buy and for them to take phone orders on...

So 5am mon.. I'm calling FTL n placing my REORDER 

and she said that there's still pairs in the system and they just over sold my size 10.5 - 

5 AM EST ?

Wouldn't that mean they still won't have your 10.5 in all likelihood?

Well whoever wanted to cop in this forum just got 1000x harder with this info leaking out.

Back
Top Bottom