Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

indifferent.gif
#soon

I had a pair sitting in my cart tonight and I was able to check out. Didn't even realize it until I logged back into ndc. Got the confirmation email and all. Money was taken out of the bank as well.
yup. got it to work. got confirmation email as well. order status says "preparing to ship".

Is the link to the page still active?
nope. we carted them this morning using the wishlist method. just needed a diff name/address/credit card to be able to checkout.

this is odd though...Nike didn't clear carts after is went OOS.

Last edited:
nope. we carted them this morning using the wishlist method. just needed a diff name/address/credit card to be able to checkout.

this is odd though...Nike didn't clear carts after is went OOS.
 Maybe those were the pairs Nike had difficulty processing when they just released. They did tweet something about it. I asked earlier for the Cliff's notes version of how the release went, but nobody seems to have answered. 

Nike cost = $200 

Ebay Sale $280 - $300 (EXAMPLE)

Ebay Fees = $28 - $30

Paypal Fees = $6 - $9

Shipping Fees (If item listed as FREE shipping) = $15

Total Profit = $45 (estimated on highest price sold)

Again these are estimations based on the example above.
Ebay even calculates the fee off of the shipping. what a crook lol. i sold one of my Tisci pairs last week...shipping was $18. smh

NDC wishlist pair from Saturday morning shipped... thanks to dude that posted the info. 

Last edited:
It's a beautiful NT when ppl share info instead of being greedy
QFT. That's what this community is about or at least used to be. Don't let my join date fool you lol. Long time lurker here. 

Ya, like the greedy folks won't cop again :lol:

I say eat if you really like the shoe and need to have more than 1 pair. Fact to face is that the culture/sneaker game has changed. Continue to buy what you like and not just for the hype. Resellers/bots/atc services are just enemies we need to face lol. 

if only there were more dudes like you here

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom