Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Would Anyone trade their pair of these for the White/Infrared's?  not asking for me, I got both.. just wondering

They showed up just as I was walking out to the gym so I just had to. 2nd pair tho, so I'm not sweatin 
wink.gif

now you're working out, getting your heart rate up, then getting your perspiration going to getting the shoes sweaty.  i wouldn't do that
but it's dope how you'll use them anywhere i kinda admire that. how many pairs you got??

Please tell me this is a joke.....

We are losing touch with reality people...

In the end, They are sneakers..

Yeah 20% coupon.

Walked out the Christmas show with my moms to that email lol... It was worth a try that hating dude can sleep easy tonight I forget his name
I'm waiting for the day when Nike/JB puts exclusions on 15% and 20% off koupons, such as limited releases and only allows them to be used for GR's, don't be surprised if it eventually happens

I'm waiting for the day when Nike/JB puts exclusions on 15% and 20% off koupons, such as limited releases and only allows them to be used for GR's, don't be surprised if it eventually happens

Why? They "accidentally" released a sneaker for sale on their site and cancelled everyone's orders. Why not let them use the coupon on anything they want. Its till over 30% over wholesale for them and its to keep people happy on a BAD messup on their end. Instead you have people happy rather then hitting your support email/chat all day

Discount codes got people feeling entitled.  Most companies give you nothing for canceled orders so you guys should be grateful with anything you get.

View media item 1285973
2nd pair came in today from NDC after scooping un-ds'ing the 1st pair I got through a local hookup. Very satisfied with the quality. Most likely will be up for grabs for another size 14 big footer. Don't know if I need two of these. We'll see.

Had an extra pair (size 11). Listed them on EBAY. Sold for $280.00 in less than an hour

(shipping not included) 
pimp.gif

But now I only have 2 pairs 
frown.gif
mean.gif

Discount codes got people feeling entitled.  Most companies give you nothing for canceled orders so you guys should be grateful with anything you get.

They are keeping the same people happy who make their $185-250 shoes sell out within 90 seconds... It's a great business move if you ask me.

It's kind of like Nicky from Diamond, when people line up for release days, he gives people $500 gift cards, Free Tiff dunks worth $400+. It pays back 10 fold in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom