Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You are the new Poke Zach
Lmaooooo the legend lives on 
laugh.gif

Not really. I was only watching for gray toes since he had the shoe originals as a kid and I wanted the Infareds. I may just get these too and give him both pairs with the Cognac. The only shoe he wants so he says are the Red and Black 11s.
Thank you for not saying Bred. You have no idea how much that bothers me

Shout out to ShoePalace. Not only did they charge 20 more off the rip for these. They had the audacity to CHARGE me for shipping when every one else was just handing it out for free. Then shipped it ground, the slowest shipping service available

Last edited:
now you're working out, getting your heart rate up, then getting your perspiration going to getting the shoes sweaty.  i wouldn't do that
but it's dope how you'll use them anywhere i kinda admire that. how many pairs you got??

I hate this word but ******ed is the first thing that popped up when i read this.

I wanted to punch my own face.

Still shocked people dig those black/red 13's. Top 5 ugliest JB release of 2014, IMO.

If I only knew how to toss the Jackie Chan Picture up.

My pear got picked up today and I can't complain for 119.. :D (I could, but I said I wouldn't anymore :rofl:) No quality issues or anything.

Last edited:
My pair came in a day early today and I couldn't be happier. Quality is A1. No flaws whatsoever. First Jordan purchase since the Carmines. 6s easily becoming my favorite Jordan.

Never owned infrared anything so I was interested to see what everyone was complaining about and I have no problem with the shade of infrared. Would rather this than the varsity reds.

Shout out to ShoePalace. Not only did they charge 20 more off the rip for these. They had the audacity to CHARGE me for shipping when every one else was just handing it out for free. Then shipped it ground, the slowest shipping service available
total?

6s easily becoming my favorite Jordan.
That can easily happen when JB puts out all or most of the classic colorways in one year. Imagine them dropping the White/Blue/Black 17s, White/Red 17s, Black/Black 17s, Thunder 17s, and White/Croc Print/ Copper 17s all in the same year. I'd declare the 17 the GOAT. LOL.

why i HATE Shady Palace

I got them for $183 including shipping and a "gift" from SP so I can't complain... Get here tomorrow. So SP the real MVP in my book. :smokin

I think I was UPS' last delivery of the day...

...got em just a few minutes ago. :smile:

Pics coming cause after 23 years I'm rocking a pair of Black/Infareds once again.

Back
Top Bottom